COVID-19 took the heat off Belichek & Kraft

Whatever happened to the NFL’s investigation into Spygate 2.0? Also, what is going on with Robert Kraft getting busted at the massage parlor? Seems we haven’t heard a word about either situation in months. Will both Belichek and Kraft catch breaks because of the COVID-19 pandemic?

• Thank you (+1) 2

To be fair there are kinda more important things going on. This can’t possibly be high on the list of anyone in the league seeing as what they’re trying to do to even have a season. While I’m excited to see them both suffer hopefully I can see why it’s been lost in the shuffle 

• Like (+1) 1

Do you really think Goodell wanted to investigate his buddy Robert Kraft?  Patriots were going to skate through either way, and the Chinese flu just made things easier than Goodell could have hoped for.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

To be fair there are kinda more important things going on. This can’t possibly be high on the list of anyone in the league seeing as what they’re trying to do to even have a season. While I’m excited to see them both suffer hopefully I can see why it’s been lost in the shuffle 

It's been over 6 months for Spygate 2, and the Patriots accepted responsibility for it at the time? What is there to investigate????

Both investigations will take as long as it takes for everyone to forget about them.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BornAgainBillsFan said:

It's been over 6 months for Spygate 2, and the Patriots accepted responsibility for it at the time? What is there to investigate????

Both investigations will take as long as it takes for everyone to forget about them.

They accepted responsibility but also diverted that responsibility toward non football operations. So the “investigation” would be who to punish and how. 

25 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

They accepted responsibility but also diverted that responsibility toward non football operations. So the “investigation” would be who to punish and how. 

Fine little plan (again), and my answer would be the NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS, and SEVERELY! 

Don’t fall for the excuses a 10 year old might give you. You are a multi-billion dollar organization, have previously been caught doing the same thing, and you think that silly veiled excuse protects you?  Sadly, it may. Why do people not ask Roger about this every time he speaks in public?  I’m serious. 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Augie said:

Fine little plan (again), and my answer would be the NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS, and SEVERELY! 

Don’t fall for the excuses a 10 year old might give you. You are a multi-billion dollar organization, have previously been caught doing the same thing, and you think that silly veiled excuse protects you?  Sadly, it may. Why do people not ask Roger about this every time he speaks in public?  I’m serious. 

I’m rooting for disaster for them, I can just understand why punishment hasn’t been handed out yet. And my guess is goodell only answers pre screened questions and 99% of the writers are too scared to fall off the nipple. Regardless I think we all knew immediately this wasn’t going to be as big of a deal as it should be. 

3 hours ago, Rc2catch said:

So we can expect the NFL to be too busy with other things to suspend Ed Oliver?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just now, PromoTheRobot said:

So we can expect the NFL to be too busy with other things to suspend Ed Oliver?

Lol I sure hope so. 
Josh Gordon is supposed to have an answer in less than 30 days. 
Antonio browns name is floating about of course so we’ll see if they do anything with him. 
Maybe Ed just gets a small fine or some outpatient treatment 

4 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

Lol I sure hope so. 
Josh Gordon is supposed to have an answer in less than 30 days. 
Antonio browns name is floating about of course so we’ll see if they do anything with him. 
Maybe Ed just gets a small fine or some outpatient treatment 

If the Cheaters* get off,  Ed deserves an all expense paid month in Bali. 

:)

• Like (+1) 1

I said this in the original “Richardson forced to sell the Panthers” thread but apparently saying racial slurs and sexual innuendos and just being generally creepy ( Richardson ) is exponentially worse than frequenting a house of ill repute that enslaved women and forced them into the sex trade. Craft was videotaped getting xxxxxed. 
WTF?????

So what I'm hearing is that Kraft teamed up with Bill Gates to create this virus not only to distract from Spygate but also so that Belichick can use the microchips Gates is putting in the vaccines to spy on the whole league all at once.

Wake up, sheeple!

• Haha (+1) 4

5 hours ago, Jerry Jabber said:

Whatever happened to the NFL’s investigation into Spygate 2.0? Also, what is going on with Robert Kraft getting busted at the massage parlor? Seems we haven’t heard a word about either situation in months. Will both Belichek and Kraft catch breaks because of the COVID-19 pandemic?

It won’t effect the outcome. 

1 minute ago, NoSaint said:

It won’t effect the outcome. 

BUT.....if Belichick and Kraft admitted to everything, coming completely clean, on everything........might it end the pandemic? Is there some evil spell cast over us for accepting their devious deal with the devil? I say a harsh example is worth the try!    :)