Video of Buffalo at Yellowstone Needs to be on the Jumbotron at New Era

On 6/28/2020 at 9:24 AM, seven&nine said:

I have long believed that a statue of the standing Buffalo should sit directly on top of the scoreboard. Similar to what Denver does with their horse.

ebtav5jhspiy0tvoenq2.jpeg

I have always said there should be an animatronic Buffalo on top of the stadium.  Or maybe 5 of them.  And they could be a band and play songs between plays and after touchdowns.  And everyone should get mediocre cheese pizza!  Basically Chucky Cheese. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 6/26/2020 at 6:52 AM, Seasons1992 said:

It seems more symbolic of standing out in the rain between October-March, in WNY.......

Still a cool video. Yellowstone is a mandatory visit for everyone.

Agreed! I lived in Montana when I was stationed at Malmstrom AFB and was lucky enough to get to Visit Glacier National park as well, which if you haven't been, it's also a must visit.

7 hours ago, BruceVilanch said:

Agreed! I lived in Montana when I was stationed at Malmstrom AFB and was lucky enough to get to Visit Glacier National park as well, which if you haven't been, it's also a must visit.

The background on my computer has been a remote picture of Lake St. Mary from there since 2018. Incredible place, and not easy to get to. But worth every minute.

• Like (+1) 1