Slavery Ended 150 years ago. GET OVER IT!

Legal slavery ended 150 years ago, replaced by 100 years of repressive laws, which were replaced by 50 years of leftist government sponsored submission.

You can't ignore the failed policies of the last 50 years (2 generations!)

• Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, StHustle said:

We are discussing race here. Its racist because I pointed out his race of because I said he was intelligent?

Restate it using any other race and see what it sounds like

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

About half way through this so far, some notes:

interestingly he refers to the southern manifesto as being passed by southern congressman not democrats

I am not particularly interested in the brown v. board era stuff as that has already been acknowledged and people in my opinion are in agreement that this stuff was wrong and have tried to change that

Not sure I agree with his stance about the drug wars, don't want to be busted for drugs which causes all communities harm, don't buy or sell them. Were the harsher penalites for drugs associated with blacks unfair, I agree, but cant get busted for drugs if you abstain

Further along notes:

he acknowledges no explicit racism in justice system anymore (progress, also means system is adapting)

militarizing the police, but he doesn't offer reasons as to why really, I would imagine this has to deal with the way the drug cartels were adapting to more pressure

Would also like some sourcing of his statistics, could be cherry picking as well, picks specific cities and areas

I am in agreement that we do need police reform and prison reform, across the board

2 minutes left roughly finally gets back to his housing income point

and ends it with a minute left looking sad (I LOL'd sorry)

I feel like he left some things out that also contribute, like fatherless homes etc. 

Also didn't like that he proposed no solutions.

Household values are tied to property value, crime certainly reduces those numbers which would have an impact, are we over targeting these areas? is there any community responsibility/accountability in there? 

I didn't really see him bring up any data from since after I was born (1985) about keeping blacks from moving to white neighborhoods.

Another question, living in urban areas is less likely to have home ownership no?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, StHustle said:

Many claim it but for those willing to learn based on INDISPUTABLE FACTS and not OPINION. Broken down perfectly by an intelligent white man.

Excellent post!   :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, GG said:

Legal slavery ended 150 years ago, replaced by 100 years of repressive laws, which were replaced by 50 years of leftist government sponsored submission.

You can't ignore the failed policies of the last 50 years (2 generations!)

Oh, but you can ignore the Right's embrace of white supremacy over the last fifty years, especially in the last 4 years, in the guise of "freedom" and "heritage", right? 

Edited by SoTier
  • Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, SoTier said:

Oh, but you can ignore the Right's embrace of white supremacy over the last fifty years, especially in the last 4 years, in the guise of "freedom" and "heritage", right?

Fiction is pretty easy to ignore.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I'm embarrassed there are Bills fans with views like yourself

do everyone a favor and stop following the team, we don't need people like you around here 

44 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

I'm sure that intelligent white man is a credit to his race.

and this folks is what we call white supremacy 

enjoy your KKK meetings bud. 

13 minutes ago, SoTier said:

Please remind me again which Senator was the grand wizard?  

• Awesome! (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

I find your hurtful drivel offensive. Therefore, you are no longer allowed to seek medical attention, have employment, or be able to support any dependents.

You're also still an idiot.

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, SoTier said:

Excellent post!   :thumbsup:

What sorcery is this you speak of?

Do you mean that magically, about 50 years ago, the Democrats embraced other races and Republicans magically became racist like, overnight? 

And some potion was dumped into the water that also only affected conservatives that changes words like Patriot and Patriotism, Heritage, USA, National Pride, Freedom, Constitution, Independence, etc into words of hate?

Do you realize how ridiculously stupid and preposterous all that sounds?

Edited by Cinga
  • Like (+1) 1

The United States didn't start slavery, it ended it. It also defeated the Nazis and the Commies. All of those are very bad, bzut for some reason it is cool to be a commie, these days. I digress, but the United States of America is pretty damn awesome, and we should never forget that, even though there are hard times.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Paulus said:

The United States didn't start slavery

Yep after about a hundred years of trying it out we decided yeah this is probably a bad idea and then promptly(fought the bloodiest war in our history until the half that still didn't agree were forced to) ended it...unless you watch the video where it talks about all the ways where we "ended slavery" by calling it "prison labor" so I guess more than a hundred years. But we ended slavery so we should definitely look at it like we were some crusading hero who freed them and not the people that were enslaving them in the first place.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1