Josh Allen on Sirius xm channel 88

bkep32

Ok, I'll play.  My assumptions:  High school field.  Thrown near the 24 between the hashes to the 5 near the numbers.  By my best guess that's ~66m = 72 yards.  I think this was a one step and throw not a running, crow hop that we'd see QBs typically use in those distance competitions.  I say that based on how his body is under control after the throw.  I think that is what is implied by the "8 iron" comment vs. what the "driver" would imply.  

3 hours ago, JESSEFEFFER said:

Ok, I'll play.  My assumptions:  High school field.  Thrown near the 24 between the hashes to the 5 near the numbers.  By my best guess that's ~66m = 72 yards.  I think this was a one step and throw not a running, crow hop that we'd see QBs typically use in those distance competitions.  I say that based on how his body is under control after the throw.  I think that is what is implied by the "8 iron" comment vs. what the "driver" would imply.  

I should have added that I am surprised that we have yet to see a Hail Mary from thereabouts to the endzone in Josh's 27 odd games of action.  I thought going into his rookie year that we would see him in that situation either before the half or at the end of a game by now.