Josh Allen on Sirius xm channel 88

bkep32

24 minutes ago, Ted Striker said:

Surely, you can't be Sirius.

..., and don’t call me “Surely” ...

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Yep, another good interview. What I learned is Palmer is quite a blowhard for a guy who played an entire HOF game. The guy loves hearing himself talk. 

Yes he really is, all his questions to Josh were like half a minute with him asking and the effectively answering what he wanted josh to  repeat.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Yep, another good interview. What I learned is Palmer is quite a blowhard for a guy who played an entire HOF game. The guy loves hearing himself talk. 

he is looked up to by NFL QB's looking to learn from him. A guy like that probably feels special  to have been bestowed that responsibility and prestige. No shock he would be enamored with his own voice. It's hard to be humble when high calibre QB's come to you for help and are esteemed an expert right?  Hey if he can help fix Josh Allen accuracy issues people will want to listen to what he has to say and even in greater numbers! And rightly so! 

9 hours ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Yes he really is, all his questions to Josh were like half a minute with him asking and the effectively answering what he wanted josh to  repeat.

In general an interviewer"s questions should never be longer than the interviewee"s answers.  There are some who never seem to grasp this concept.  They are too concerned with trying to impress the audience with how much they know about the subject matter that they bury the question in a series of statements.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Learning on the beach, is that good? Just think the surface would throw off rhythm

I'd think it would force him to be conscientious of his feet and balance don't think that'd hurt.

2 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Did someone say trajectory? 

sounds like Palmer saying "Control that....good trajectory."