DRAZ

Foxx

westside2 Posted 3 hours ago

That's so wrong. DR was the most informed poster on this site! I was suspended for a couple days for defending myself against a horde of angry liberals on here. I  guess it's only ok if you're a liberal. So much for a neutral message board. SMH

Well, it looks like the rest of us will have to step up our game.

Keep everyone informed on subjects that D.R. would have.

I will do my part.

Though I will not be directly asking the local lefty kids to defend their responses, I could never see the point in that.

• Like (+1) 9
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Conservative Principles Never Require You to Submit to Tyranny

Townhall, by Kurt Schlichter

Original Article

There’s a basic rule that far too many conservatives ignore: if some alleged conservative principle makes you less free, then it’s not a good conservative principle and you should toss it in the trash.

After all, principles are merely shorthand for the best practices of a just society. When some alleged principle helps leftists enserf-ify you, then it’s a pretty Schiffy principle, isn’t it?

Weaponizing principles is one of the left’s favorite tactics, and it’s right out of Alinsky 101. Rule for Radical No. 4 is "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules." And it works really well, right up until the moment that you stop

More at the link:

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

I guess that is why I haven't seen him posting for about a week or so. However, he was allowed to go on and on and on for weeks before any action was taken, in spite of direct complaints to the mods.

Jesus, it's not just that people think I'm fat and I was unaware, now I can't keep track of who is whom. I remember reading about this photo fiasco, and applaud your willingness to participate. Again, I think the poster who did it, and I can't recall who(m), displayed a creepy fascination about your particular situation.  

For the record, contrary to what the spiteful and mean-spirited @Koko78 would have all believe, I'm exceedingly handsome. I should probably be embarrassed to reveal that, but I caught my reflection in my mobile device and realized that by sharing my good fortune, I may in some small way brighten the days of all y'all.

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Jesus, it's not just that people think I'm fat and I was unaware, now I can't keep track of who is whom. I remember reading about this photo fiasco, and applaud your willingness to participate. Again, I think the poster who did it, and I can't recall who(m), displayed a creepy fascination about your particular situation.  

For the record, contrary to what the spiteful and mean-spirited @Koko78 would have you believe, I'm exceedingly handsome. I should probably be embarrassed to reveal that, but I caught my reflection in my mobile device and realized that by sharing my good fortune, I may in some small way brighten the days of all y'all.

I'm sure your mom tells you that you're cool as well as handsome...

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by Koko78
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

to be fair, that member was banned.

good! I wondered about that. Glad to see it. Although it was after quite a bit of grace period.

58 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

No some, for some reason, think I am.  As a matter of fact trying to prove that by posting a picture of me from 10 years ago (with my permission) the picture included my wife (without my permission).  He was give a vacation.  And then I assume he's behind this scenes now passing on to Gary that I'm fat.  So based on that I just assume that everything Gary says now is made up. 

Who was that? 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Joe Miner said:

This is why it's important to put the trolls and idiots on ignore.

They don't want constructive dialog.  They don't want a mud slinging free for all.

They want you silenced.

I put them on ignore because it's the one thing that deeply upsets trolls and stalkers.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Bray Wyatt said:

I was wondering why someone would make a thread about the wrestler who was paralyzed by DLO, then I realized that was Droz not Draz.

such drama around these parts these days

Honestly, before I opened it I thought this thread was about a new Autonomous Zone in Denver or Detroit or Dallas. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, whatdrought said:

Who was that? 

I'd rather not say however you may be able to figure it out.  They have not been here for nearly a month so they may very well be returning soon.  

1 hour ago, billsfan1959 said:

Qbaby

Well then.................

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

Well, it looks like the rest of us will have to step up our game.

Keep everyone informed on subjects that D.R. would have.

I will do my part.

Though I will not be directly asking the local lefty kids to defend their responses, I could never see the point in that.

***** that.  I have a job. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

I'd rather not say however you may be able to figure it out.  They have not been here for nearly a month so they may very well be returning soon.  

Well then.................

Ooops....

hmmm well I hesitated to wade into this fray but I will to shed some information that I haven't seen posted yet. The thread I read last night where deranged rhino was trolling warren zevon a picture was posted on a guy on stage that did Not look like the warren zevon the musician (the real guy) from what I remember... EDIT DEBUNKED. It was Indeed an actual pic of warren zevon my bad was posted as hypothetical reason for a ban if an unauthorized picture sorry.

Being banned sucks. IMO it should include warnings at the very least. Noone but DR and the mods really know what occurred. Im sorry it has to come to that for anybody. And posting banned posters list is a troll move  as well as a LAMP Im sooo much better than THOSE people.....Please. Everyone goes off on everybody in this forum . Every freakin thread.  If you cant stand the fire stay out of the kitchen right? What happened to attack the post not the poster? Im not holier than thou. All Im saying is   don't B word about what you do yourself. 

Edited by Muppy
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, whatdrought said:

It was a thread calling out a poster for being an idiot and deleting threads when they took turns he didn’t like because it made him look a fool. 

The mods decided that since it was a “attack thread” it warranted banning. Whereas the idiot last week who made thread after thread calling every poster here a racist is safe cause PPP doesn’t get moderated. Right?

What Mod? There may be a turd in the punch bowl...

tenor.gif?itemid=10045949

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Muppy said:

hmmm well I hesitated to wade into this fray but I will to shed some information that I haven't seen posted yet. The thread I read last night where deranged rhino was trolling warren zevon a picture was posted on a guy on stage that did Not look like the warren zevon the musician (the real guy) from what I remember... SO if in fact that picture was of a real PPP poster and not posted with his permission then what is good for Q Baby was indeed good for Deranged Rhino...they both banned for posting personal images? Just a thought. Maybe it wasn't thatIcan't be sure.

Being banned sucks. IMO it should include warnings at the very least. Noone but DR and the mods really know what occurred. Im sorry it has to come to that for anybody. And posting banned posters list is a troll move  as well as a LAMP Im sooo much better than THOSE people.....Please. Everyone goes off on everybody in this forum . Every freakin thread.  If you cant stand the fire stay out of the kitchen right? What happened to attack the post not the poster? Im not holier than thou. All Im saying is   don't B word about what you do yourself. 

tenor.gif?itemid=8613772

• Haha (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, Muppy said:

hmmm well I hesitated to wade into this fray but I will to shed some information that I haven't seen posted yet. The thread I read last night where deranged rhino was trolling warren zevon a picture was posted on a guy on stage that did Not look like the warren zevon the musician (the real guy) from what I remember... SO if in fact that picture was of a real PPP poster and not posted with his permission then what is good for Q Baby was indeed good for Deranged Rhino...they both banned for posting personal images? Just a thought. Maybe it wasn't thatIcan't be sure.

hqdefault.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Muppy said:

That was my post.

and it is indeed Warren Zevon

IMG_0245.jpg

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2