Cowboys/Steelers Hall of Fame Game Canceled, enshrinement ceremony postponed

I am for postponing the ceremony. Allows the inductees to have people there to be a part of the event.

The game is pointless, worst preseason game and in particular this year with little organized time together for the teams mean it would be even more sloppy.

Edited by atlbillsfan1975
  • Like (+1) 2

It definitely makes sense to get rid of the game which typically looks like a scrimmage. The teams will barely be ready for the regular season this year let alone a game like a week into TC. 

I’m wondering if they will induct a 2021 class as well next year or just the 2020 class 

1 hour ago, machine gun kelly said:

It’s the smart move to cancel a wasted game anyway.  I feel for the HOF inductees as it has to be a lifelong dream for them, and to not have you’re family and friends be there stinks.  

Are any of the nominees old enough that a year might make a difference in them?  

Real interesting anniversary year corresponding with virus year.

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Are any of the nominees old enough that a year might make a difference in them?  

Real interesting anniversary year corresponding with virus year.

A year could make a difference for anyone. 

• Haha (+1) 2

I guess they could have done it virtually like the draft. I mean tv revenue right? 

as far as the game, yeah typically aweful.

if I were either team and it was still on, I’d only travel the bottom 40 of the roster and then quarantine them for two weeks. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

45 minutes ago, ProcessYaDigg said:

I guess Dak could just square off against Ben in Madden

No one really ever cared about this pointless game anyway.  It should be scrapped for good

I agree, at least make it the team's first pre-season game. The fact that the Hall of Fame game is a 5th pre-season game for some teams is ludicrous. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Mark Vader said:

If training camps start by July 28th, as it's being projected, then I would think the preseason would be cut in half.

Already much speculation that this will be the case. Silver Lining; maybe we won’t play Detroit.

• Haha (+1) 1