Who will be first Bill to test positive for COVID-19?

26 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Don't test any of them. Problem solved.

Same solution as for intelligence tests.  I believe you're onto something with that suggestion.

And as for the OP, perhaps you should stick your fingers in your ears, and use your head for a bowling ball.  ?

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
  • Haha (+1) 2

we should expand this to all viruses.  let's throw HIV in and make it interesting.  

44 minutes ago, DBilz2500 said:

Actually most people have probably had Covid and didn’t even show any symptoms whatsoever. The “blowing up” with new cases theory is because more testing is now readily available. Death rates are dropping significantly which is a far more important statistic. 

oh my...

• Haha (+1) 3

Who will be the first NFL owner to go bankrupt because the gas and oil industries are tanking?

Who will be the first fan to get COVID-19 from bowling ball shots?

Who will be the first official to throw a flag for roughing Brady this year?

Who will be the next wife or girlfriend of an NFL player to negotiate his contract on Twitter?

Who will be the next NFL owner to be implicated in a sex scandal?

Unoccupied minds want to know.

12 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

Who will be the first NFL owner to go bankrupt because the gas and oil industries are tanking?

Who will be the first fan to get COVID-19 from bowling ball shots?

Who will be the first official to throw a flag for roughing Brady this year?

Who will be the next wife or girlfriend of an NFL player to negotiate his contract on Twitter?

Who will be the next NFL owner to be implicated in a sex scandal?

Unoccupied minds want to know.

I think yours are better than OP's.

1 hour ago, Rochesterfan said:

Totally disagree.  If most people had it the reproduction rate would be lower and positive cases would be falling - not happening yet.  Either that or people are able to get reinfected - which would be worse news for a vaccine.  Either way - I think you first statement is just wrong.

If it was really blowing up because of more testing - the positivity rate and the hospitalization would not be going up.  Oops.

If it was just because of testing - the governor of Texas would not be issuing guidance for residents to stay home and talking of closing bars and restaurants and revoking licenses because of overcrowding.  He knows it is not more testing that is the problem.

% of ICU beds available would not be dropping dramatically to levels not seen in many of these states - if it was just more testing.

The death rates are dropping as better and more treatment options are available for those that are severely ill, but the fact that the number of severely ill continues to rise is a very bad sign.

Edited by RyanC883