Things that make you go hmmm...

Just Jack

1 hour ago, Buffalo716 said:

Could you just scale that tho?

So what do they think is beyond it??

Well they think there is a dome/firmament over the top you know like a snow globe but a lot of them get excited with this weird sense of adventure when asked what's past the ice wall like they're super excited for us all get on the same page as them on this elaborate global conspiracy so people can explore the actual world.

On 6/30/2020 at 8:00 PM, Warcodered said:

Hard to believe the dumbness. Really, really hard to believe that seemingly not completely ######ed human beings  can be so dumb. I am sorry for using that word, but it fits. 

2 minutes ago, BUFFALOKIE said:

Hard to believe the dumbness. Really, really hard to believe that seemingly not completely ######ed human beings  can be so dumb. I am sorry for using that word, but it fits. 

But the oil was heavier than the water he measured it. ? It is an absolute rabbit hole of dumb ***** like how can the Earth possibly be rotating this fast and everything not fly off it. And more recently these same self taught physicists apparently think Covid-19 is caused by the 5G cellphone network.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

But the oil was heavier than the water he measured it. ? It is an absolute rabbit hole of dumb ***** like how can the Earth possibly be rotating this fast and everything not fly off it. And more recently these same self taught physicists apparently think Covid-19 is caused by the 5G cellphone network.

How much oil can that 5 ounces of water support? I wish the dude said ALL OF IT.

• 2 weeks later...

One of the Google supplied ads that pop up when I head for the TSW 'sign in' page is for a clothing company named 'Stunning Miss'.  Looking at the offerings, I wonder if the marketing gurus realized 'stunning miss' has two radically different meanings?  ?

I still say Google needs the advertisement dismissal choice of 'because this stuff is crap'.  ?

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/26/2020 at 7:54 PM, Nanker said:

For me? 

a9c7c54cad3c8779009b2a626a337d25--gorgeo

Hmmm ? 

On 6/29/2020 at 10:07 PM, EmotionallyUnstable said:

What’s a calorie?

Its something women have issues with... 

• Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.