Ron Jeremy accused of rape

I hope we have learned the “Let’s Withhold Judgement Until the Facts are Known” lesson. If true, he deserves everything he gets. Horrific crime. 

Edited by Augie

1 hour ago, Augie said:

I hope we have learned the “Let’s Withhold Judgement Until the Facts are Known” lesson. If true, he deserves everything he gets. Horrific crime. 

Innocent until proven guilty, but the previous accusations and actually being charged make this a lot worse than just being accused.

4 minutes ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

Actually they were:

- Rambone

-The Fantastic Four(some)

- Driving Miss Daisy Crazy

The Bone Ranger

Vaginatown

Saturday Night Beaver

• Like (+1) 1

Was dining at a famous Sunset Blvd. place a few years back. It wasn't busy at the time. I noticed as soon as we sat, staff and a few people were occasionally going up to this guy, whose back was to me.

He then got up to take a pic with someone.....Yikes !!!!! Can that possibly be Ron Jeremy ? It was.

My wife, who had no clue who he was, refused to believe that this guy could have ever been in adult movies. Only after he went to another table for more photos did she think I was telling the truth.

Luckily for her, a couple days later we walked up on the premeire of the Johnny Depp movie,, Alice in Wonderland, he was doing interviews galore, we could clearly see him.

It was after that that my wife could then perish the thought of her 1st Hollywood "star" sighting.

Edited by I am the egg man

7 hours ago, I am the egg man said:

Was dining at a famous Sunset Blvd. place a few years back. It wasn't busy at the time. I noticed as soon as we sat, staff and a few people were occasionally going up to this guy, whose back was to me.

He then got up to take a pic with someone.....Yikes !!!!! Can that possibly be Ron Jeremy ? It was.

My wife, who had no clue who he was, refused to believe that this guy could have ever been in adult movies. Only after he went to another table for more photos did she think I was telling the truth.

Luckily for her, a couple days later we walked up on the premeire of the Johnny Depp movie,, Alice in Wonderland, he was doing interviews galore, we could clearly see him.

It was after that that my wife could then perish the thought of her 1st Hollywood "star" sighting.

i'm sure if she went up and politely asked him how he was ever an 'Adult Film Star', he would show her.........

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, apuszczalowski said:

i'm sure if she went up and politely asked him how he was ever an 'Adult Film Star', he would show her.........

Yeah maybe so.

But seems he hasn't chose wisely with decisions using his "credentials", lately, at least.

If he's gonna do time, he best hope his aortic condition does him in before his new roommates do.

He'd become the "Belle of the Ball" if incarcerated.