Game Attendance decided by team

nucci

I’ve looked all over the place and can’t find any new info... are you guys hearing any updates on attendance at Bills games?   I’ve got tickets and an AirBnB for Pats game, and the host is telling me there will be no fans allowed, and is asking if I want to cancel.  Im clinging to hope that there’s still a chance....?

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/20/2020 at 9:24 AM, matter2003 said:

Covid-19 is real.  The threat is exaggerated.

16 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

Covid-19 is real.  The threat is exaggerated.

If anything the threat is actually being understated. The more research they do and the more they find out the worse it gets in terms of long term chronic health implications and serious heart damage. But I guess you'll just go get a heart transplant right? 

Edited by matter2003

On 7/20/2020 at 12:23 PM, Chuck Schick said:

I’ve looked all over the place and can’t find any new info... are you guys hearing any updates on attendance at Bills games?   I’ve got tickets and an AirBnB for Pats game, and the host is telling me there will be no fans allowed, and is asking if I want to cancel.  Im clinging to hope that there’s still a chance....?

As of now, the New York State order from like 30 days ago states no fans at professional games. The order distinctly said something along the lines of "at this time, and subject to change".

The bigger issue is the " i have tickets"uhmm, no you do not... NO ONE has tickets to any game as of now...and i mean no one! STH, Suite Holders, Club Seats, individuals who bought tickets for individual games...no one has tickets to ANY game right now.

If you are a STH, you have a few days left to make a decision on credit or refund..credit gives you dibs on tickets IF fans are allowed in any games. And those tickets will not necessarily be in your STH seats. If you bought tickets on a secondary affiliated with the NFL..StubHub and Ticketmaster, i would communicating with them immediately about refund/credit.

If you bought individual games from anywhere else, good luck to ya...

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, matter2003 said:

If anything the threat is actually being understated. The more research they do and the more they find out the worse it gets in terms of long term chronic health implications and serious heart damage. But I guess you'll just go get a heart transplant right? 

No need when he does not have a heart (or maybe a heart two sizes too small).