Korean Spicy Chicken > Hot Wings ?

Teddy KGB

So @Jauronimo and @BuffaloHokie13 told me Korean Spicy Chicken is the deal and they were 1000% right.   

I gotta say the flavor and heat blows the doors off traditional wings.  

I’m hooked and can’t wait to get more.   Had a Manhattan, 5-6 Jameson and Gingers then capped it off with the Bonchon order at 10pm.  

No hangover the next day ??

Edited by Teddy KGB
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

So @Jauronimo and @BuffaloHokie13 told me Korean Spicy Chicken is the deal and they were 1000% right.   

I gotta say the flavor and heat blows the doors off traditional wings.  

I’m hooked and can’t wait to get more.   Had a Manhattan, 5-6 Jameson and Gingers then capped it off with the Bonchon order at 10pm.  

No hangover the next day ??

Korean fried chicken is my favorite style of breaded fried chicken by a mile. Still need to get my wing fix.  I've been known to dip a korean wing in bleu cheese from time to time.  It works well together.

• Like (+1) 1

Korean Wings and food is delicious.  
So is dry rubbed wings, soy-sesame oil, lemongrass, jerk rubbed wings, Cajun/Creole wings, sous vide wings, honey soy, I’ve even had peanut butter and jelly wings- they too were delicious. Baked, fried, vacuum sealed-chicken wings are delicious!

So in summation, I’ve thoroughly enjoyed every single sauce, rub, marinade chicken wing except that garbage ranch sauce.

any and all marinades, rubs, sauces infinitely > ranch

• Like (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, Pete said:

Korean Wings and food is delicious.  
So is dry rubbed wings, soy-sesame oil, lemongrass, jerk rubbed wings, Cajun/Creole wings, sous vide wings, honey soy, I’ve even had peanut butter and jelly wings- they too were delicious. Baked, fried, vacuum sealed-chicken wings are delicious!

So in summation, I’ve thoroughly enjoyed every single sauce, rub, marinade chicken wing except that garbage ranch sauce.

any and all marinades, rubs, sauces infinitely > ranch

forrest gump cooking GIF

• Haha (+1) 2

There's a small chain in Philadelphia, Federal Donuts or FedNuts to us locals, that does korean fried chicken, it's so frigging good, in the beginning they'd run out of chicken by early afternoon.  They have a few flavors and all of them are just outstanding.....oh and their donuts are kickass also

3 hours ago, The Poojer said:

There's a small chain in Philadelphia, Federal Donuts or FedNuts to us locals, that does korean fried chicken, it's so frigging good, in the beginning they'd run out of chicken by early afternoon.  They have a few flavors and all of them are just outstanding.....oh and their donuts are kickass also

Tried it once in Philladelphia.

https://www.eater.com/2015/4/10/8370993/federal-donuts-philadelphia-fried-chicken-michael-solomonov

31 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Dafuq’s a hot wing?  Sounds like something you get in the freezer section of a 7/11.

Its what they call chicken wings at AppleBees which serves food you can buy at the freezer section of a 7-11.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

29 minutes ago, teef said:

i'm not sure where to get them around here.  i feel the nashville hot chicken is just becoming a thing in this area.

Nashville hot chicken is a 5   Korean chicken is a rock hard 10.     You must find it 

39 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

He lives in Teefsville.   (Marge's) 

It's on the border of Rochester and Irondequoit by the Bay Outlet. 

You may be SOL in Rochester now that my old jam ButaPub has closed.  

21 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

What area are you in?

i'm in victor/perinton.  i live by casa larga.

49 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

He lives in Teefsville.   (Marge's) 

It's on the border of Rochester and Irondequoit by the Bay Outlet. 

when i lived in webster, i was minutes from marge's if that damn bridge was down.  since it's not down in the summer, i almost never went.