NYG Season Ticket Holders are Allow to Furlough their 2020 tickets

2 hours ago, RyanC883 said:

any games u can’t attend get rolled over even if not cancelled?  are you guaranteed the same seat?  I know my post sounds snarky, it’s really not meant that way.   just curious.  

My guess is only games cancelled or fan-free get rolled over. But if they limit capacity then it's likely half or 2/3 of my tickets I won't be able to use anyway. Any game I can attend that I can't or won't go to, I'll sell.

On 6/24/2020 at 8:43 PM, PromoTheRobot said:

My guess is only games cancelled or fan-free get rolled over. But if they limit capacity then it's likely half or 2/3 of my tickets I won't be able to use anyway. Any game I can attend that I can't or won't go to, I'll sell.

I wonder what they'll do. Give fans a choice, pick the three games you want to see this season, or make a random draw for which fans can go to which games. 

22 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

I wonder what they'll do. Give fans a choice, pick the three games you want to see this season, or make a random draw for which fans can go to which games. 

My guess if they go 33% capacity of less they will do a random draw or something where seniority earns you three games instead of two.