Congrats to Marquise & Morgan Goodwin !

T master

Marquise Flash Goodwin & his wife have finally had their baby but they have went through a lot to get there after 2 miscarriages in 2017 on Feb. 24th of 202 they welcome their baby girl Marae into the world .

Congrats Flash !! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LJh8ARVhmU

If this has already been posted i apologize but he's a good man and deserves this happiness !! 

• Like (+1) 11
  • Awesome! (+1) 11
  • Thank you (+1) 4

Good for them! Enjoy the little monster, ?

51 minutes ago, TroutDog said:

That is beautiful news!

The only caution I will offer is the ‘terrible two’s’ aren’t really terrible but having a teenager IS!!!! You do have time to prepare, Marquise!!!!! ? 

Having raised four kids, three of my own and one adopted, I can tell you that stereotyping is not valid.  The older three had a relatively uneventful teenage years.  We never had serious problems.  A couple of them did a very small amount of drinking. They did no drugs and did better than average to outstanding in school.  The youngest came to us through foster care, and had all kinds of problems that only got worse as she got older.  She did everything the older kids didn't.  Never finished school and now can't hold a job, moves from place to place and is on the fast track to nowhere. 

Is this is why BILLS fans are the best; Dude has not played for us 3-4 years and we still pay attention to and wish him happiness in his life. Congrads Marquise!

Edit: See this proofs my point:

https://forums.jetnation.com/topic/152601-marcus-maye-is-now-pissed-off-too/

"Of course it's fake love, you're an ATHLETE. If you got traded tomorrow, do you think I'd be still be sending you Christmas cards? Wear the jersey, play the game, that's the kind of relationship we have, Sweetheart.

Edited by Protocal69

1 hour ago, Protocal69 said:

Is this is why BILLS fans are the best; Dude has not played for us 3-4 years and we still pay attention to and wish him happiness in his life. Congrads Marquise!

Edit: See this proofs my point:

https://forums.jetnation.com/topic/152601-marcus-maye-is-now-pissed-off-too/

"Of course it's fake love, you're an ATHLETE. If you got traded tomorrow, do you think I'd be still be sending you Christmas cards? Wear the jersey, play the game, that's the kind of relationship we have, Sweetheart.

Yes, we pay attention to Off The Wall matters of ex-players.

Speaking of which..

9 hours ago, TigerJ said:

Having raised four kids, three of my own and one adopted, I can tell you that stereotyping is not valid.  The older three had a relatively uneventful teenage years.  We never had serious problems.  A couple of them did a very small amount of drinking. They did no drugs and did better than average to outstanding in school.  The youngest came to us through foster care, and had all kinds of problems that only got worse as she got older.  She did everything the older kids didn't.  Never finished school and now can't hold a job, moves from place to place and is on the fast track to nowhere. 

I wasn’t stereotyping, only offering a generality as a little comedy based on my and my friends experiences. 

Sorry your last daughter has faced challenges. I hope she does well in the future!

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

I run an IVF lab and the toughest cases we have are the recurrent miscarriage ones.  Great news for the Goodwins after all they’ve struggled through.

We did IVF in Morristown, NJ.  Very lucky to have had it be successful on our first try.  The day the eggs were inserted, we were next to a couple from Texas on their SEVENTH try.  I still think about them and wonder.

Could not be happier for the Goodwins.  A welcome ray of sunshine during otherwise very cloudy days.

• 7 months later...

i Figured this would be a good olace to put this. I always like players tribune articles it gives you a sense of a professional athletes life in a way we never have had before. And Marquise Goodwin put up a powerful one about his premature children. I went through something similar but i was lucky so maybe it resonates more for me personally but its totally worth the read.

https://www.theplayerstribune.com/posts/everything-i-do-marquise-goodwin

3 hours ago, Whkfc said:

i Figured this would be a good olace to put this. I always like players tribune articles it gives you a sense of a professional athletes life in a way we never have had before. And Marquise Goodwin put up a powerful one about his premature children. I went through something similar but i was lucky so maybe it resonates more for me personally but its totally worth the read.

https://www.theplayerstribune.com/posts/everything-i-do-marquise-goodwin

Amazing and beautiful.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.