Noose Found in Bubba Wallace's Garage: UPDATE - No Hate Crime, Per FBI

Gugny

2 hours ago, SDS said:

It would make sense to let any investigation play out before passing judgment. 

A sensible thing only makes sense to sensible people.

• Like (+1) 1

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, keepthefaith said:

At the very least you need to be brought up to date.  You're playing off old stereotypes.  NASCAR and it's owners and drivers are among the most generous in all of sports supporting a very wide array of causes.  I could post several links that report on this over many years.  Google will find numerous sources of this info. 

As for diversity and inclusion, NASCAR and other forms of racing have had programs to promote diversity for many years. For example, NASCAR started RevRacing in 2004 for the sole purpose of developing female and minority driving and crew talent.

https://revracing.net/overview/

Those directly involved have been open-minded and receptive to expanding the fan base. But it is not unfair to say that a segment of their fanbase have not been so receptive to expanding it to others. 

Edited by JohnC
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, The Poojer said:

Don't ruin the moment by reading the comments, watch it for what it is....coming together instead of looting and protesting.

Looting, yes. But there is nothing wrong at all with people exercising 1st amendment rights to protest and seek redress of grievances. The vast, vast, vast majority of protest activity has been unmarred by looting and vandalism. No matter how hard others try to paint an alternative picture. 

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, LikeIGiveADarn said:

So are there any photos of the noose?

Would it mean anything. I'm thinking people like B-Man would simply declare it a fake photo/planted/take your pick.

57 minutes ago, The Dean said:

Would it mean anything. I'm thinking people like B-Man would simply declare it a fake photo/planted/take your pick.

No.

People like B-Man, who have a little more faith in his fellow man than the posters who immediately blame "the south" without any evidence, would be more than happy to be proven wrong.

I have not seen anything yet, and will wait till an actual report is released.

Not just a press release.

But please, continue with your virtue signaling.

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

No.

People like B-Man, who have a little more faith in his fellow man than the posters who immediately blame "the south" without any evidence, would be more than happy to be proven wrong.

Yes you're the epitome of patience.

On 6/21/2020 at 10:17 PM, B-Man said:

ill-take-things-5c5248.jpg

Edited by Warcodered
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

No.

Dude, you obviously wanted that reaction. That's called trolling. No more, no less. 

By all means, go for it. But at least own up to it.

• Like (+1) 2

10 hours ago, The Poojer said:

Don't ruin the moment by reading the comments, watch it for what it is....coming together instead of looting and protesting.

That's fricken awesome.  Richard Petty being there was just elevated even further.

On 6/22/2020 at 12:17 AM, B-Man said:

Seriously?  Any facts to back up this accusation?

• Thank you (+1) 2

On 6/21/2020 at 11:17 PM, B-Man said:

I’ve never seen someone so excited to see someone put a noose in the work place of a black man. Congrats on your big win @B-Man!! Take some time to soak it all in. You don’t know the next time you’ll get a chance to celebrate another hate crime.

Edited by Kirby Jackson
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

6 hours ago, B-Man said:

No.

You'll wait?   It took you two minutes to say it never happened.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

16 hours ago, The Poojer said:

LAMP?  

Look At Me Parade?

• Sad 1