Have a Good Song That Clocks in Under 3:00 Long?

T&C

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/14/2021 at 7:08 PM, DrW said:

This one is even under two minutes...

Arguably even better (and also under three minutes) is how Ruth Underwood explains and plays her percussion part 30 years later...

Here... I have one under 3 mins... it is a disappointment when they aren't connected but hey.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

Short and pop songs go together like salt and pepper, ham and eggs, cream and sugar....

There are about 10 million of them.

Yes, but the purpose of this thread is to show us those you think are the best. And I would not classify most songs in this thread as "pop". 

Here is one that clearly is "pop".

Here is a live version of it (to stay within the "under 3 minutes" rule, you have to start at around 2:30. Before that, the video shows the interaction of Hayley Williams with audience members).

Edited by DrW

7 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

Short and pop songs go together like salt and pepper, ham and eggs, cream and sugar....

There are about 10 million of them.

Here is a short pop tune that goes together like vinegar, pork rinds, and yogurt... FZ was amused, nice to hear him give a laugh. Children, stop your nursing... its the:

• Like (+1) 1

23 hours ago, T&C said:

Here is a short pop tune that goes together like vinegar, pork rinds, and yogurt... FZ was amused, nice to hear him give a laugh. Children, stop your nursing... its the:

As a student in Germany in the mid-seventies, some friends and I sometimes brought Trout Mask Replica to parties. It certainly got the attention of the disco crowd.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

I will see Your Harry McClintock and raise You a Burl Ives! 😃😊

Burl doesn't cut it... wish I could find the original. May have been somehow archived for historical purposes... I don't know.

• Sad 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.