Bills troll Steelers' first voice tweet

16 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

I guess.... they barely beat a pretty average Steelers team led by a QB who shouldn’t be in the league.... they ended up losing their next two to the Jets and got demolished by the Ravens back ups in week 17.

The Dallas win was the best of the year. The Steelers were not a good team and I’d even argue a bad team with Duck Hodges as their QB. 

A wins a win. I just think people arguing it was an impressive win is over exaggerated. The Steelers weren’t a good team with the guy they had at QB when we played them. 

The Steelers defense was playing at arguably the highest level in the league at the time. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

And their offense was a disaster with a third string QB who has no business being in the league. Let alone starting.

Should have had a better backup QB.

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

And their offense was a disaster with a third string QB who has no business being in the league. Let alone starting.

That’s true. I still think the Steelers were a much better coached, way more cohesive unit when we beat them than were the Cowboys. Neither of them were great teams top to bottom but the Pitt game was far more significant imo.

19 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

It was a prime time game with large playoff implications heading into pittsburgh to play a team that that was 8-5 and had won 7 of 8 leading up to it. I’m not gonna pretend like I think Hodges is worth a dang in the long run but they had been onto something up to that point and it was most definitely a solid win. 

.... and regardless of all that, why are people in here being such downers about a light hearted response to a tweet? They played they’re signature song on a Sunday night, in a big game, and proceeded to immediately get owned coming out of the break. It was freaking perfect. Loved it. There’s a handful in here that I bet are just a BLAST at a party ?

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Like (+1) 1

On 6/21/2020 at 4:47 PM, Don Otreply said:

Ben is worn out, slow and getting brittle, they don’t have a chance, hell, Ben’s arm might not even make it to the game, dudes old, and we will be duck hunting, 

Go Bills!!!

Ben's old and AB is gone. They don't strike fear into me anymore. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 6/21/2020 at 8:07 PM, Hapless Bills Fan said:

We beat their defense.

Our defense contained the Duck.

Don't minimize the former achievement, in considering the latter.

This.  Its like saying I broke 80 but the course was easy.  You still have to make the shots man. 

14 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Nope. I basically meant exactly what I said. No one cares about that game today. Nothing more or less. Pretty straight forward.

So no one cares about that game, but you’re upset about a Tweet about that game?

Forgive me, but... ?

9 hours ago, GoBills808 said:

That’s true. I still think the Steelers were a much better coached, way more cohesive unit when we beat them than were the Cowboys. Neither of them were great teams top to bottom but the Pitt game was far more significant imo.

Absolutely, because both teams had playoff aspirations that were on the line. It was a game with more build up and pressure than Dallas was at the time. We were coming down the stretch, jockeying for position, and coming off of a tough loss to the Ravens. We lose that game and we may not have gotten in. 

It was a far cry from the days when the Bills' starters couldn't even beat the Steelers' backups, at home, with a chance at the playoffs on the line.

The question is: do the Steelers keep using that song now that they're no longer undefeated when they unleash it?

1 minute ago, GoBills808 said:

They were iirc coming off 3 straight wins 

heck, lets go a little further.... they were 8-2 coming off an 0-3 start. they were one of the hottest teams in the league for the prior 2 months. that being said, the duck hadn't played anything close to what the bills defense was gonna bring that week. but regardless it was a big game. they headed in a hostile Heinz field in primetime with playoffs implications for both squads and came out with the win....

I don't get why people are trying to throw shade at that win. nor do I understand why people are upset they trolled the stillers fight song. I absolutely love it. the bills came out of the break, in a hostile environment, after they played their 4th quarter rally cry and punched them in the mouth. the pittburgh qb wasn't on the field. he had nothing to do with the events that happened right after that song. it was just perfect. LOVED IT.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Stank_Nasty said:

heck, lets go a little further.... they were 8-2 coming off an 0-3 start. they were one of the hottest teams in the league for the prior 2 months. that being said, the duck hadn't played anything close to what the bills defense was gonna bring that week. but regardless it was a big game. they headed in a hostile Heinz field in primetime with playoffs implications for both squads and came out with the win....

I don't get why people are trying to throw shade at that win. nor do I understand why people are upset they trolled the stillers fight song. I absolutely love it. the bills came out of the break, in a hostile environment, after they played their 4th quarter rally cry and punched them in the mouth. the pittburgh qb wasn't on the field. he had nothing to do with the events that happened right after that song. it was just perfect. LOVED IT.

Yes and it wasn't just that they trolled the song, I think some of the guys after the game said McD had played it during practices and walkthroughs that week in preparation. It was overall a great win and there's no need to knock it imo.