Bills troll Steelers' first voice tweet

10 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

We didn't win anything.

I love trash talk but we don't deserve it. 

Pittsburgh was 8-5 coming into a huge SNF game AT HOME with massive playoff implications. They had won 7 of their last 8 games. 

that was a big game against a hot team. When people just spout off that we beat the duck I think it shows how much they actually weren’t paying attention..... or were those 7 wins in the 8 games before they played buffalo just semi-pro teams? 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Pittsburgh was 8-5 coming into a huge SNF game AT HOME with massive playoff implications. They had won 7 of their last 8 games. 

that was a big game against a hot team. When people just spout off that we beat the duck I think it shows how much they actually weren’t paying attention..... or were those 7 wins in the 8 games before they played buffalo just semi-pro teams? 

I know. It's not a win to talk trash about. 

13 hours ago, thebandit27 said:

Yeah...now when we next play Pittsburgh, they’re going to try to win, whereas before they probably didn’t care!

Just having a bit of fun. 
?

Good organizations don't often need any extra motivation going into a week. Pittsburgh is a good organization. The Bills, generally over the course of their history, are not.  When the Bills have a quarter of the success Pittsburgh has had they can start to talk.

51 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

Good organizations don't often need any extra motivation going into a week. Pittsburgh is a good organization. The Bills, generally over the course of their history, are not.  When the Bills have a quarter of the success Pittsburgh has had they can start to talk.

What fallout are you worried about?

I am not a fan of "trolling" in general but I am less a fan of it when the win was the first against them in the last 7 attempts, the first time we have beaten them in 20 years, we are 2-12 against them in the last 14 and our last win in their stadium prior to last season was 1993.  

Let's win a few games, maybe even one championship before we start "trolling" a team that has won 6.

We  should always respond to a troll but don't act like jackasses who celebrate scoring a touchdown while down by 42.

17 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Steelers have owned us. We beat a Duck.

I swear some of you are so jilted you're unable to enjoy anything.

If you had any optimism at all, you'd realize the Bills finally have a team that can adjust and win in the spotlight. After the big win on Thanksgiving Day in front of the world, they get flexed to a prime time game vs. the Steelers, didn't flinch, and came away with a win that clinched a second playoff spot in three years.

So, no. They didn't just beat a Duck.  The finally didn't beat themselves. They're become a team that wins the games they're supposed to win.

Anyone can find misery.

Trying finding joy.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

If you had any optimism at all, you'd realize the Bills finally have a team that can adjust and win in the spotlight. After the big win on Thanksgiving Day in front of the world, they get flexed to a prime time game vs. the Steelers, didn't flinch, and came away with a win that clinched a second playoff spot in three years.

So, no. They didn't just beat a Duck.  The finally didn't beat themselves. They're become a team that wins the games they're supposed to win.

Anyone can find misery.

Trying finding joy.

I still say that was the biggest win for this franchise in a decade+. Dallas was nice but Pitt was crucial. Showed me that the team had digested the process and McD and Co were for real. 

• Like (+1) 1

All in good fun.  However, even social media is a competition, albeit friendly, between teams.  If I were the Steelers, I would have simply taken a picture of their Super Bowl trophy case with no words needed and tagged back.

End of story!

Edited by Lv-Bills

16 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

We didn't win anything.

I love trash talk but we don't deserve it. 

So excuses are okay for the Steelers when they lose, and the Bills get zero credit when they win,  the Steelers fans must love you...

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

Anyone can find misery.

Trying finding joy.

You don't brag about barely beating a 4th string QB. Only Bills fans will remember the time they finally beat the Steelers at night in a regular season game.

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

You don't brag about barely beating a 4th string QB. Only Bills fans will remember the time they finally beat the Steelers at night in a regular season game.

You don't wallow about a silly Tweet about barely beating a 4th string QB. There's no upside to finding fault in a win other than just being a whiny fan.

And only Bills fans will remember the night they went into a tough road stadium in prime time and won a game that clinched the second playoff spot in three years.

Now, this is probably where you tell me that you just hold the team to a higher standard than fans who rejoiced a clinched playoff spot. :lol:

8 hours ago, AmishRifle said:

My understanding is that Twitter added a voice option to make posts now in conjunction with the standard typing.  The story here is that the Steelers chose to post the song Renegade as their first “voice” tweet this week.  In response, people kept bringing up the Bills game.  While the actual event happened last football season the voice tweet brought it back up.

So great to see the best and brightest working to solve big problems in the world!

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

You don't wallow about a silly Tweet about barely beating a 4th string QB. There's no upside to finding fault in a win other than just being a whiny fan.

And only Bills fans will remember the night they went into a tough road stadium in prime time and won a game that clinched the second playoff spot in three years.

Now, this is probably where you tell me that you just hold the team to a higher standard than fans who rejoiced a clinched playoff spot. :lol:

Nope. I basically meant exactly what I said. No one cares about that game today. Nothing more or less. Pretty straight forward.

23 hours ago, delirious said:

Yup, looking forward to the Bills v. Stillers game this year if Big Ben is back to pre-injury form. 

We're gonna light up Ben like the 4th, ya dig?

Edited by The Jerk

10 hours ago, That's No Moon said:

Ok

This is absurd.

5 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

5 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

This is absurd-er

22 hours ago, AlCowlingsTaxiService said:

Great strategy to troll a team which has pretty much owned us even going back to the glory days and who we squeaked out a win against when they had a duck playing quarterback  .... giving a fierce defense bulletin board material before this coming season 

How many games have the Steelers lost prior us beating them ?? 

7 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

I guess.... they barely beat a pretty average Steelers team led by a QB who shouldn’t be in the league.... they ended up losing their next two to the Jets and got demolished by the Ravens back ups in week 17.

What on earth are you talking about?  They played the Cheaters the following week and then rested their starters against the Jets in the season-ender.  They played the Ravens starters in week 14, and didn't come close to getting demolished.

• Like (+1) 1