Bills troll Steelers' first voice tweet

Didn't see this posted anywhere.  Mods feel free to delete.  

The Bills social media department and #BillsMafia killed this tweet.  Thought it was pretty funny!

https://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/2020/06/buffalo-bills-troll-pittsburgh-steelers-first-voice-tweet-with-perfect-video.html

Edited by AmishRifle
  • Haha (+1) 1

Ben is worn out, slow and getting brittle, they don’t have a chance, hell, Ben’s arm might not even make it to the game, dudes old, and we will be duck hunting, 

Go Bills!!!

44 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

They really really reaaaallllly need to not poke the bear by playing that song this year. They won the game. Take the dub and go about your business. 

Yeah...now when we next play Pittsburgh, they’re going to try to win, whereas before they probably didn’t care!

Just having a bit of fun. 
?

Edited by thebandit27
  • Haha (+1) 3

We beat them, Duck, and the refs that game. Quite a few phantom holds on us, no calls on them, and outright crap penalties, especially in the last 3 minutes of that game. They were handed EVERY opportunity to tie that game up and the defense shut them down. 

Edited by H2o
  • Like (+1) 5

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Steelers have owned us. We beat a Duck.

do you think the pats discounted their championship rings because they beat soft teams? Heck No..a win is a win you play who you are faced with...whats up with this "its gotta be a strong team" to have credibility garbage...I'll take any win I can get and never look back ?

the smack is all in good fun WHY SO SERIOUS

44 minutes ago, Muppy said:

do you think the pats discounted their championship rings because they beat soft teams? Heck No..a win is a win you play who you are faced with...whats up with this "its gotta be a strong team" to have credibility garbage...I'll take any win I can get and never look back ?

the smack is all in good fun WHY SO SERIOUS

We didn't win anything.

1 hour ago, thebandit27 said:

Yeah...now when we next play Pittsburgh, they’re going to try to win, whereas before they probably didn’t care!

Just having a bit of fun. 
?

I love trash talk but we don't deserve it. 

11 hours ago, Don Otreply said:

Ben is worn out, slow and getting brittle, they don’t have a chance, hell, Ben’s arm might not even make it to the game, dudes old, and we will be duck hunting, 

Go Bills!!!

people do seem to forget the first game of last year..granted against an excellent Pats D, and first game..but damn Ben sucked in that game

• Like (+1) 2

11 hours ago, Don Otreply said:

Go Bills!!!

Whoa, whoa, whoa there.  He’s also fat. 

• Haha (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

what's "first voice"?

My understanding is that Twitter added a voice option to make posts now in conjunction with the standard typing.  The story here is that the Steelers chose to post the song Renegade as their first “voice” tweet this week.  In response, people kept bringing up the Bills game.  While the actual event happened last football season the voice tweet brought it back up.

• Like (+1) 3