GOP can’t win elections without cheating

Past the cheating which I spoke of in the Anti thread to this.    it is not unilateral.  

Fraud is not that major. 

Now, to the point of doctoring images and outright lies..   While both sides have done it to some degree.

>  There is nothing like the lies that The Donald tells multiple times a day.  

Want proof?   Loot at how many Trump Twitter and FB posts have been deleted and or suspended.   Don, Don Jr, Don's campaign.

How many DNC accounts have been suspended for Untruthful posts? 

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Want proof?   Loot at how many Trump Twitter and FB posts have been deleted and or suspended.   Don, Don Jr, Don's campaign.

How many DNC accounts have been suspended rot Untruthful posts? 

Slim, it needs more editing

• Haha (+1) 2

I've posted this earlier, and just now again in the Democrats Cheat to win thread. 

It belongs here too.

"Landslide Lyndon"

From his book, "The American Story, Conversations With Master Historians" by David M. Rubenstein Chairman of the Boards of the Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts, The Smithsonian Institution, and the Council on Foreign Relations, I quote the following conversation at the Library of Congress:

Rubenstein: He finally decides to run for the Senate in 1948. Why is he called Landsliide Lyndon after the '48 election?

Robert Caro (Johnson's historical biographer): Six days after the election, he's still behind the governor of Texas, Coke Stevenson. And suddenly another ballot box is found, a ballot box for Precinct 13. They open it and, if I remember this correctly, two hundred ballots were cast for Johnson. They were all cast by someone using the same handwriting and the same pen, and these people actually voted in alphabetical order.

Rubenstein: Technically, he won by how many votes?

Caro: Eighty-seven votes.

11 hours ago, BillStime said:

You failed to mention the role Kanye West is playing for the GOP?

Nothing more disrespectful to black Americans than propping up a 3rd party candidate to draw votes away from Biden. 

Stay classy 

Calling a self made "Black Man' a puppet.

You have once again exposed your own bigotry.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Nice ad hominem attack - couldn’t actually address the argument (cuz it’s true) you had to personally attack me. 

#winning

Edited by BillStime

5 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Past the cheating which I spoke of in the Anti thread to this.    it is not unilateral.  

Fraud is not that major. 

Now, to the point of doctoring images and outright lies..   While both sides have done it to some degree.

Slim, almost the entire DNC and its leadership/members, the entire establishment media complex (on both sides of the aisle), the leadership of the FBI, DOJ, CIA, and Congress just spent three years lying to our faces about Trump and Russia. Not a little lie, a MAJOR lie designed to destabilize and divide the country, not to mention overturn a legal election. This lie was mainlined into the American media complex through innuendo and smears and then supercharged over three years of unchallenged lies through "investigations" designed not to find the truth but create more falsehoods at the behest of the above mentioned players.

The entire operation was paid for by the DNC, DCCC, and Clinton campaigns. 

So... maybe hold up on claiming the moral high ground when it comes to truthfulness. 

5 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Fraud is not that major. 

You dems can't get looting out of your minds, eh?

As far as the amount of deleted posts by the gatekeepers it seems strange that 18 of the 20 FB censors have connections to George Soros, doesn't it?

On 8/6/2020 at 12:36 PM, 3rdnlng said:

You dems can't get looting out of your minds, eh?

As far as the amount of deleted posts by the gatekeepers it seems strange that 18 of the 20 FB censors have connections to George Soros, doesn't it?

...they are MASTERS at "intellectual looting".....they demean, degrade and insult which is precisely why you need THEM to do YOUR thinking and take care of you......you're incompetent on your own..........

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Chris farley said:

Dems always accusing the right if doing exactly what they are doing.  

Like pathological...

And only the mentally ######ed can’t see it.

On 8/6/2020 at 9:25 AM, B-Man said:

Do you really mean bigotry? Can’t it be stupidity? 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Your shrillness is very obvious to all except you.  The rubber room awaits you to start your journey towards good mental health.  If you are good you may be allowed a free hand to ......relieve you of your stress....if you know what I mean.  I feel sorry for the guy who has to clean that room.  Power washer?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Your shrillness is very obvious to all except you.  The rubber room awaits you to start your journey towards good mental health.  If you are good you may be allowed a free hand to ......relieve you of your stress....if you know what I mean.  I feel sorry for the guy who has to clean that room.  Power washer?

freak

• Haha (+1) 1