GOP can’t win elections without cheating

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

What ?

Nicole Heather Fried is  currently the only Democratic statewide elected official in Florida.

She wrote something that criticized Governor Desantis ?

and BillZtime opened up at swallowed it whole.

You’re right - I should have posted something from REDSTATE like you 

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

Only way the GQP can win

He doesn't want you to vote.  When a piece starts out with something that stupid what follows is not worth my time.  

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Like (+1) 1

MORE 2022 WORRIES FOR HOUSE DEMS

Last week, I wrote about the decision of Rep. Cheri Bustos not to seek reelection in 2022, and the possibility that the Illinois congresswoman’s retirement might cost the Democrats a seat in the House. I also mentioned that several other House Dems from potentially competitive seats — Cindy Axne of Iowa, Tim Ryan of Ohio, and Val Demings and Stephanie Murphy of Florida — are considering leaving the House to run for the Senate.

This Washington Post article adds to the list. Charlie Crist of Florida has been exploring a run for governor, a position he once held as a Republican. He now says he will make a “major announcement” this week. In addition, Conor Lamb of Pennsylvania is said to be considering a bid for the Senate. And Filemon Vela of Texas and Ann Kirkpatrick of Arizona have already announced their plans to leave the House. Each of these seats is considered competitive.

Redistricting is another problem for House Dems. Republicans control this process in Florida and Texas, both of which are adding seats this year. Illinois, Pennsylvania, and Ohio are giving up seats.

2022 may be a wave election in the House, along the lines of 2006, 2010, and 2018. Americans might well be in the mood to “throw the bums” out of the House. It’s also possible that Americans will be so happy with two years of Democratic giveaways and the end of the pandemic that they will want to maintain, and maybe even reinforce, the status quo.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2021/05/more-2022-worries-for-house-dems.php

On 4/27/2021 at 4:56 PM, Unforgiven said:

Georgia is next. 600k fraud mail in ballots...sleepy joe won by 14k

Granted if proven correct nothing will happen, but suspicions will be confirmed.

I'll bet they find that trump won by a million votes. trump won every state by a million votes.

On 4/26/2021 at 5:39 PM, B-Man said:

ostrich-head-in-sand.jpg

A perfect representation of the stop the steal and the Q-Anutz crowds.

1 person with 1 vote that is worth the same as every other American's vote using the simplest manner possible to safely cast it.  There is simply no will to implement something as common sense as this.  This country is 250 years old, so there's no excuse that voting is still political.  

• Like (+1) 1

I would like someone to find me an article in which those in charge say that they are "looking for bamboo"

I can find 30 to 40 articles, each building on the rest, that say that's what they "heard".

But that is the standard blueprint for liberal news nowadays.

Maybe that is one of the things that they are looking at, but it is obvious that folks are nervous that something might be found.

Hence the ridicule.

great piece

https://townhall.com/columnists/wayneallynroot/2021/05/09/heres-how-you-know-democrats-rigged-and-stole-the-2020-election-n2589148

Here's How You Know Democrats Rigged and Stole the 2020 Election

Let me put this in terms even Democrats can understand.

Let's say a white police officer killed a black man who did nothing wrong. Unlike George Floyd, this man had not committed any crime, did not resist arrest, didn't have fentanyl in his system and had no record of violent crime. Assume this poor guy was a law-abiding, taxpaying, churchgoing American and that the cop killed him for the crime of "driving while black."

How do the police react? They say the shooting was righteous. They refuse to investigate. There is bodycam footage, but they refuse to release it. And get this: They refuse to allow anyone to even talk about it. If any cop talks about it, he loses his job. If anyone in the black community talks about it, social media will suspend them or ban them for life.

Here are the questions I want answered.
        -- If Democrats didn't rig and steal the election, why are they so afraid of forensic audits in key battleground states, specifically the current audit in Arizona?
        -- When Trump was an 8-to-1 landslide favorite with bettors around the world late on election night and clearly headed toward a landslide electoral victory, why did five states suddenly announce they would pause counting for the night? And how come Biden was suddenly ahead by morning?
        -- How come Michigan apparently had a dump of 149,772 votes at 6:31 a.m. on Nov. 4, 96% of which went to Biden?
        -- How did Wisconsin count 149,520 votes for Biden from 3:26 to 3:44 a.m. on Nov. 4?
        -- How come Philadelphia vote counters were so desperate to keep witnesses out of the counting room? Why did they refuse entry to witnesses (to Republicans) until those witnesses had a court order in hand?
        -- Why were the windows in a vote-counting location in Detroit covered with cardboard so nobody (no Republican) could see inside?
        -- There are videotapes filmed in Detroit of vans pulling up in the middle of the night with what obviously look like boxes of ballots. In Atlanta, there are videotapes that clearly show ballot containers appearing at a vote-counting location after a fake water main break was used to force all GOP witnesses out of the counting room. Why can't we discuss these videotapes?
        -- How come Twitter banned me for life over mentioning these videotapes?
        -- How come the Arizona Senate's liaison for the vote audit says Maricopa County hasn't complied with the subpoena by turning over passwords to Dominion voting machines?
        -- How come the Biden DOJ suddenly wants to stop the Arizona audit?

Good thing the muppets on the left have me on ignore here. Might be too much logic for them to handle.

We all know the answers to these questions. Like usual, look what they are accusing the right  loudly

of doing and that would be exactly what these fools are doing.

• Awesome! (+1) 2

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Unforgiven said:

Texas Democrats walk off House floor to stop Voter Integrity Bill…

TEXAS DEMOCRATS PULL THE WISCONSIN PLAY, DISCOVER THEY’RE NOT IN WISCONSIN: 

Democrats Throw a Hissy Fit in Texas and Gov. Abbott Responds Accordingly.

“Fortunately, Gov. Greg Abbott was ready to deliver the proper response to this attempt at obstruction. He’s going to be calling a special session soon which can not be ended simply because the minority party walks out… This law will eventually be put on Abbott’s desk, and he will sign it. It’s just a matter of the timing at this point. There is no reason for it not to proceed, especially when Republicans have firm control of the legislatures.”

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/05/31/democrats-throw-a-hissy-fit-in-texas-and-gov-abbott-responds-accordingly-n389174

On 5/30/2021 at 11:51 AM, BillStime said:

Totally normal

I will admit I am a little uneasy about the law and want to see the details but have a related question for you, should it be allowed to pay someone to vote?