GOP can’t win elections without cheating

4 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Wait, you mean it’s the GOP encouraging illegals to vote in elections? Then you’re right- Republicans are corrupt...good lookin out 👍

You see Trump is calling Michigan voting commissioners and the state legislatures? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/21/2020 at 8:26 PM, Doc Brown said:

He couldn't really win an NBA championship without joining a super team.

He definitely ain't no MJ ! But they will all tell you that he is one of the GOAT 😢 . 

Add 3 or 4 more typical yrs to MJ's stats and where would he be ? Just saying ...

21 hours ago, TBBills said:

MJ had his own super team...

True but he was the piece that always put them over the top when he left no championship close but just missing the mark,  then he comes back 3 more in a row LJ he had the talent in Cleveland the first time or they were real close and he went for the huge pay check rather then being a team guy and realizing what could have been .

I remember a interview with MJ that gave me all i needed to know about MJ as a person .

MJ was on a contract during either his run to becoming or while being the champ and a reporter asked him if he was going to hold out for more money or a better contract i can't remember the exact question but MJ's answer was the perfect answer .

This isn't his exact quote but he said to that reporter something to the effect of

I was the one that signed the contract i'm in i'm the same person so i will honor that but when it's time for a new contract comes i'll get paid then.

Talk about having not only respect for the team but for himself in order to honor a decision that may not have been the best for him and his immediate future but to still honor that decision was awesome . You won't see any athletes do that today !! 

But LJ doesn't have what MJ had even though the stat sheet might be as good or better MJ's and LJ is talented but Jordon's heart & will to win has put MJ (to me) as 1 of if not the GOAT ...

LJ Not so much oh and Micheal didn't bring his politics into his game he just played the game and left the BS to others like Sir Charles ! 

Edited by T master
  • Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
23 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Is it really that hard to vote? Really? I’ve been voting my entire adult life. Get over this nonsense.

Yes it is if you are elderly and have troubles getting to the polls, or get to the polls and because of insane laws being passed trying to prevent you voting if you don't have the right kind of ID and such.

There is a systematic attempt through gerrymandering and other actions to make it difficult for certain populations to vote, and by and large it is being driven in states with Republican legislatures.  Rather that winning based on the content of their ideas (then again they did not even have a specific platform of ideas in the 2020 election),  they want to win by disenfranchisement.

Anyone who believes in the Constitution should support every citizen of this country having their right to vote protected.  I agree that appropriate ID should be presented, but we should be encouraging different ways for voters to do their constitutional duty, not less.  The fraud in elections is not that there are fraudulent votes being cast in a systemic fashion, the fraud is that people claim there is a fraud to begin with.

On 6/21/2020 at 4:23 PM, BillStime said:

GOPigs can’t win without cheating.

LeBron James criticizes Kentucky for closing thousands of polling places

The "King" speaking about oppression while he sits on a mountain of cash that the oppressed paid to see him and while he sits in a multi million dollar home, don't tell any of the youngsters how they all can achieve what he did by a lot of hard work and staying in school to get a education (oh that's right he only went to high school) 

And totally leave out that he says nothing against the way China does anything with human rights because that might directly affect his & the NBA's bottom line .

He sure ain't no MJ and never will be !! 

I will never watch another NBA game because of certain things the "KING" has said & done in the past !

Sure none of this should have been cut that much but did it make a difference ----- No !  Did he say anything about the laws being changed in the states like PA or others during ? Probably not i'm thinking . But it's all good .

1 minute ago, T master said:

The "King" speaking about oppression while he sits on a mountain of cash that the oppressed paid to see him and while he sits in a multi million dollar home, don't tell any of the youngsters how they all can achieve what he did by a lot of hard work and staying in school to get a education (oh that's right he only went to high school) 

And totally leave out that he says nothing against the way China does anything with human rights because that might directly affect his & the NBA's bottom line .

He sure ain't no MJ and never will be !! 

I will never watch another NBA game because of certain things the "KING" has said & done in the past !

Sure none of this should have been cut that much but did it make a difference ----- No !  Did he say anything about the laws being changed in the states like PA or others during ? Probably not i'm thinking . But it's all good .

Why must the QOP make it harder for people to vote?

• Like (+1) 1