GOP can’t win elections without cheating

On 8/22/2020 at 10:50 AM, RochesterRob said:

So, you admit Obama should face prosecution for his crimes concerning the 2016 Election?  

Which ones?  

On 8/27/2020 at 1:18 PM, BillStime said:

Gotta love the QOP

Straight down their scumbag playbook.  We should turn Trump impersonators loose on the fools.  I’m not kidding. 

17 minutes ago, BillStime said:

It continues to amaze me how much dis-information and propaganda is being distributed from across the political spectrum.  That is not what the agency stated.  The agency stated that briefings will occur but they insist committee members cease and refrain from the prior practice of leaking sensitive intelligence information.  And want assurances from members they will comply and follow protocols when receiving sensitive information.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

It continues to amaze me how much dis-information and propaganda is being distributed from across the political spectrum.  That is not what the agency stated.  The agency stated that briefings will occur but they insist committee members cease and refrain from the prior practice of leaking sensitive intelligence information.  And want assurances from members they will comply and follow protocols when receiving sensitive information.

perfect - link?

2 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Which ones?  

Straight down their scumbag playbook.  We should turn Trump impersonators loose on the fools.  I’m not kidding. 

By saying "Which ones?" you are concurring that Obama did in fact commit a crime.  As a matter of fact more than one by your statement.  Should not you be saying Obama committed no crimes?  

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, RochesterRob said:

By saying "Which ones?" you are concurring that Obama did in fact commit a crime.  As a matter of fact more than one by your statement.  Should not you be saying Obama committed no crimes?  

Actually I’m hoping you could identify these crimes.  It’s weird that these crimes haven’t been prosecuted yet, despite the passage of about four years.   I’m curious to learn of all of these new crimes.  I bet not a single one of them is a hoax! 

8 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Actually I’m hoping you could identify these crimes.  It’s weird that these crimes haven’t been prosecuted yet, despite the passage of about four years.   I’m curious to learn of all of these new crimes.  I bet not a single one of them is a hoax! 

Its not really weird at all if the higher ups in the FBI and DOJ are part of the crime/cover up, which they appear to be.  There is FISA abuse, conspiracy, falsified documents and possibly even treason.  The MSM isn't really talking about it.  Its almost like they are favoring, or even working for the same people that want to cover it up.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I stopped being amazed in 2012 when Candy Crowley flat out lied about Benghazi during a presidential debate. Trump would have asked why Susan Rice was on Sunday shows if what Crowley said was correct. It was an intentional lie and was the day I realized that the  media and CNN in particular are not even pretending to be honest.

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Instead of the verbal briefings that get lied about and misconstrued prior to them getting leaked to the press, the DNI has decided to put them in writing. The letter above is nothing short of horseshit.

• Like (+1) 2