GOP can’t win elections without cheating

20 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Steeling the election right before our eyes. And not a peep from @Deranged Rhino, @B-Man, @3rdnlng, and well, @Hedge (but we all know he’s on an unexpected vacation hence the uptick in DR postings)...

Steeling? You're an idiot. More importantly, you're a CRUSADER, just throwing as muchshit as you find around because you have a severe case of TDS. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Steeling? You're an idiot. More importantly, you're a CRUSADER, just throwing as muchshit as you find around because you have a severe case of TDS. 

Sorry I don’t suffer from Trump Distortion Syndrome - that’s all you buddy

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29fyjij543drv18q18ms

And yes - Trump isn’t even trying to win this election - he is doing all that he can do to steal it

• Haha (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Steeling the election right before our eyes. And not a peep from @Deranged Rhino, @B-Man, @3rdnlng, and well, @Hedge (but we all know he’s on an unexpected vacation hence the uptick in DR postings)...

Good, I hope he steals every state and beats Biden by 50 million votes and wins the electoral collage by 300 votes and gets 4 more years and DiSantis or Trump JR steal the 2024 election and so on just to hear you pathetically cry every day! Hahahaha............

• Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Big Gun said:

Good, I hope he steals every state and beats Biden by 50 million votes and wins the electoral collage by 300 votes and gets 4 more years and DiSantis or Trump JR steal the 2024 election and so on just to hear you pathetically cry every day! Hahahaha............

What covid is doing to the economy , the president in 2021 is going to have one hell of a mess and take the blame. I don't wish that on either of them.

On 6/21/2020 at 4:23 PM, BillStime said:

GOPigs can’t win without cheating.

LeBron James criticizes Kentucky for closing thousands of polling places

So your going to listen to anything a whiney ass spoiled rotten NBA star says when he compared todays multi million dollar athletes to being slaves to the team owners ? .

I don't remember in history class the slaves back in the day making the bank that this cry baby does ...

He has nothing to complain about he's a lot like the politicians they sit around with all their idol time and try to think what's better for the poor people and how their idea's would make life better in their utopia !! 

9 minutes ago, ALF said:

What covid is doing to the economy , the president in 2021 is going to have one hell of a mess and take the blame. I don't wish that on either of them.

Who released Covid-19 on the world? China did it deliberately and there's a good chance that one of the reasons they did it was to get rid of Trump. Why? Because they want a weak U.S. President. Do you really want a Joe Biden handling our affairs? 

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Who released Covid-19 on the world? China did it deliberately and there's a good chance that one of the reasons they did it was to get rid of Trump. Why? Because they want a weak U.S. President. Do you really want a Joe Biden handling our affairs? 

...how did 8,000 Chinese nationals pass through Big Fredo's kingdom AFTER the travel ban was in effect unchecked?......His "kingdom" served as the "Covid-19 Gateway to the entire US", yet he's lauded for a great job......the same skank whose response to criticism for nursing homes deaths due to a woeful policy was, "just a shiny object"......