GOP can’t win elections without cheating

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

go find out report back 

Typical.

Timmy didn't start the (false) thread with the 180 degree wrong title.

But no one expected any other type of response from you.

NOT willing to stand behind his own posts, just flinging his feces as the others have pointed out.

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

go find out report back 

The research I did said that the Louisville area precincts were merged because they expect low turnout due to Corona by the Democrats in the area. Why are you expecting conservatives to save your side.

4 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Is there a key vote in that primary?  LeCom can't be complaining about Biden and Trump winning their respective primaries can he?

He pry wants Booker to beat McGraph given the cop killings recently for the honor of losing to McConnell.

5 hours ago, BillStime said:

go find out report back 

I found out and am reporting back.

But on Thursday night, a federal judge denied a motion in a class-action lawsuit filed by Republican state Rep. Jason Nemes and voters from Kentucky’s Jefferson, Fayette, and Kenton counties. The lawsuit sought a court order to add more polling places to the counties, the three most populous in the state. “The issue before this Court is not whether a hypothetical voter in Kentucky’s upcoming primary election would benefit from additional polling locations,” wrote Judge Charles Simpson III, denying the motion. “Rather, the issue is whether the challenged election procedures result in a cognizable infringement under the Constitution or an injury under the Voting Rights Act. We conclude that it does not.”

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2020/06/kentucky-slashes-polling-places-voting-rights-mcgrath-booker-lebron-james/

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, B-Man said:

Typical.

Timmy didn't start the (false) thread with the 180 degree wrong title.

But no one expected any other type of response from you.

NOT willing to stand behind his own posts, just flinging his feces as the others have pointed out.

Please, RESTATE.COM, how the title is misleading?

It is 100% true.

20 hours ago, Jaraxxus said:

Dude, I mean this in all sincerity: how can you be a leftist and be so logically inclined? Are you an outcast among your fellow leftists?

I appreciate your honesty on this board.

Thanks for the kind words!

I know many here consider me a lefty.  But in reality I like to view each issue as a one off. Weigh both sides. 

I do believe in some lefty stuff like I no longer believe in trickle down economics.  I supported Yang cuz a least he was talking about automation and it's impact on jobs while most people in office have no clue about it. I don't like Trump.

I also believe in some righty things like personal responsibility. 

I have voted for Ds, Rs, and Independents and will continue to do so. 

The think I like the least is the BS hypocritical views of people who are either blue or red with no wiggle room and lap up whatever their team says and bad mouths anything the other team does.

So like here, I hear Rs are keeping black people from voting in Kentucky.  So I looked it up. Turns out not to be completely like they said.  It's amazing how often it turns up that what one side is trumpeting is maybe 1/2 true at best.

I'm not on the blue team.  I'm not on the red team.  I'm on the American team.

And I really like your posts. Keep up the good work

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Like (+1) 3

• 2 weeks later...

lol "GOPers cheat" from the guy whose party legislated an entire new citizenry over a 50 year period and STILL couldn't beat a reality TV star to the land's highest office in 2016.

On 6/22/2020 at 8:18 AM, BillStime said:

Is Trump sending a message to his friends in China, Russia and Ukraine... or is it beginning to look a lot like a one term president?

He and Putin just want to discredit democracy in general. 

Lebron is the biggest whiner i've ever heard never have liked him since he quit on Cleveland he sure ain't no M.J. and never will be ! 

He made mention at one point on his pod cast to something that football owners where the modern day slave owners - WHAT ? He or any other sports figure doesn't have to play for a team willing to pay him Millions he has the freedom to make the choice go be a brick layer you poor over worked under appreciated whinny ass sports star !! 

I wonder if he stops for a minute while he signs his multi million dollar contract or when he's jumping in his Rolls to think he is so deprived just like the slaves were while he is forced to go out AND PLAY A GAME FOR MILLIONS OF DOLLARS .

Sure he had to work to make his life better and like all of us could have made a different decision but apparently some one in his life had a better moral compass than others have so he went to work to make him self better so he could be the ultimate roll model of the Whiners .