Chicago

27 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

….same phony line the Rochester NY Mayor used after the riots and destruction...."these are NOT actions of our Rochester citizens.....these are outside agitators who came in to do this".....addresses of the 30+ arrested so far?...ROCHESTER, NY...…..

And of course the media doesn't call her out on it.

6 hours ago, Q-baby! said:

I heard Harris is responsible for most of the shootings in Chicago over the last decade. 

Is your Mom redoing the basement and you had to get out of bed, so you decided to type something....?

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Why do you even try to post ?    Is there some sort of night school you can sign up for, come back after ? 

If you don’t like my breaking news, you can just move along, right? 

21 minutes ago, Keukasmallies said:

Is your Mom redoing the basement and you had to get out of bed, so you decided to type something....?

Classic! 

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Doing the math (I have no idea what the buy price was) at the current share price of $3,401.80 that = $155,645,957.20

...GREAT find BG.......so in other words, they are impervious to ANY criticism, employment protected, and stay the course to a lucrative retirement with ZERO consideration for the product they turn out....PSA: "this message is brought to you by Illinois, dubbed the MOST Corrupt state in the US by Forbes"........

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Why won't Chicago media report the names of blacks massacred by blacks? Instead, they treat them as inconvenient, uncomfortable statistics. When's the last time nine whites were killed and not identified? Or two, for that matter? Why does the MSM treat people differently because of the color of their skin?

NBC Chicago

ABC Chicago

Say their names! SAY THEIR NAMES!  :rolleyes:

****ing hypocrites.

Edited by Golden Goat