Chicago

I absolutely love the trend in Chicago.

Please please please continue to self destruct.

Rural property values will rise amid the Great Depression that is just around the corner.

Once enough lefties enter my town and start their self-destruction here, I can move to a new rural area and start over again on the cheap.

Lefties are like locusts, and they could care less.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

WAIT, DOES THIS MEAN PORTLAND MAYOR TED WHEELER IS TRANSITIONING?

Screen-Shot-2020-07-24-at-7.48.11-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2020-07-24-at-7.49.31-AM.png

On the other hand, it’s a woman’s prerogative to change her mind: 

Chicago Mayor Agrees to Allow Deployment of Federal Police to Chicago after Call with Trump.

Don’t  be surprised if she talks out of both sides of her mouth.

She can also see out of both sides of her head.

• Haha (+1) 2

• 3 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, B-Man said:

So, now the FBI & other federal officers are welcome in Chicago?  Glad to see that she's finally getting her head out of her bippy.  But how could she not see how her earlier actions (or more accurately inactions) wouldn't lead to this?

And not sure why she's been ok with neighborhood rioting but downtown rioting is a bridge too far?

On 8/10/2020 at 12:44 PM, Buffalo_Gal said:

Chicago having an even rougher one than normal ....

Her twitter stream is filled with news on the Chicago er, happenings.

The bridges being up made me think of "Dark Knight Rises" and how the looters remind of the mindless members of Bane's army. They are morphing into comic book villains and somehow think people like them.

• Like (+1) 1

Someone shot at a Ronald McDonald house!? :censored:

2-Year-Old Cancer Patient Misses Birthday At Home Due To Downtown Looting

“We were going to have cake and ice cream and do some presents at home with his siblings and his grandma,” said Owen's mother, Valerie Mitchell.

But looting throughout downtown Chicago made it impossible.

We got a phone call from the nurse saying that none of the nurses could make it in for safety concerns and they didn’t want any families in the middle of that trying to walk into Lurie’s," Mitchell said.

The Ronald McDonald House was one of several locations hit early Monday morning.

“The whole door was shattered and it looked like a bullet hole, so I started freaking out thinking about how unsafe that was. You shouldn’t feel that way when your kid needs medical care. You shouldn’t be afraid to walk a few blocks down the street," she said.

</snip>

• Sad 1

23 hours ago, B-Man said:

….same phony line the Rochester NY Mayor used after the riots and destruction...."these are NOT actions of our Rochester citizens.....these are outside agitators who came in to do this".....addresses of the 30+ arrested so far?...ROCHESTER, NY...…..

• Like (+1) 3