Trumps Presidency-Legacy

It’s pretty much over for Trump IMO. Biden is winning and the Dems are going to get the Senate. Republicans had their chance and its time to see what the Dems can do with the numbers advantage and the presidency. 

That brings me to the legacy of Donald Trump. While I think his administration actually did some good things

#1. His tax planned allowed for corporations to have success in the US and not get penalized as much as before. This has certainly helped stimulate the economy and create jobs.

#2. Unlike his predecessors he didn’t start any wars

#3. He took a strong stance on China which I think was personally overdue 

#4. He tried to reach out directly with North Korea. It didn’t work, but I appreciate the attempt. 

Unfortunately by all accounts his administration was a complete shitshow. He literally fired all of his top ranking cabinet members within a year (What’s that say about his judgement of character and plan for our country?). His response to COVID-19 has not only endangered the lives of millions, but has embarrassed our nation. 

Trump can’t get out of office fast enough, but while most will compare his presidency to that of Nixon I actually think it was most similar to Jimmy Carter (one of Trumps biggest detractors). Both were odd candidates loosely qualified for the job, and both ran completely disorganized administrations. I actually think the Carter response to the energy crisis is a very similar comp to the way Trump handled the pandemic. 

7 hours ago, JetsFan20 said:

It’s pretty much over for Trump IMO. Biden is winning and the Dems are going to get the Senate. Republicans had their chance and its time to see what the Dems can do with the numbers advantage and the presidency. 

That brings me to the legacy of Donald Trump. While I think his administration actually did some good things

#1. His tax planned allowed for corporations to have success in the US and not get penalized as much as before. This has certainly helped stimulate the economy and create jobs.

#2. Unlike his predecessors he didn’t start any wars

#3. He took a strong stance on China which I think was personally overdue 

#4. He tried to reach out directly with North Korea. It didn’t work, but I appreciate the attempt. 

Unfortunately by all accounts his administration was a complete shitshow. He literally fired all of his top ranking cabinet members within a year (What’s that say about his judgement of character and plan for our country?). His response to COVID-19 has not only endangered the lives of millions, but has embarrassed our nation. 

Trump can’t get out of office fast enough, but while most will compare his presidency to that of Nixon I actually think it was most similar to Jimmy Carter (one of Trumps biggest detractors). Both were odd candidates loosely qualified for the job, and both ran completely disorganized administrations. I actually think the Carter response to the energy crisis is a very similar comp to the way Trump handled the pandemic. 

Like anyone here gives twoschits about your opinion! ?