Bad news for you single guys

23 hours ago, KD in CA said:

On the contrary, this could be a great way to finally enact some population control on the planet.

I suspect that when the technology reaches the point where fully functional and very realistic companion androids are affordable by the masses we will see a significant population downturn.

1 hour ago, BarleyNY said:

I suspect that when the technology reaches the point where fully functional and very realistic companion androids are affordable by the masses we will see a significant population downturn.

Also, sending a whole bunch of these to the ME would be a good strategy for the GWOT.

When these things get to the point of being indistinguishable from humans, or close to that, the streets are going to be empty.  At least as far as single guys go.  They will all be home with their dolls.

?

On 6/25/2020 at 2:25 PM, Nextmanup said:

When these things get to the point of being indistinguishable from humans, or close to that, the streets are going to be empty.  At least as far as single guys go.  They will all be home with their dolls.

?

Single guys? Just think of how many wives would buy this for their husbands so they get left alone?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1