Thomas Sowell - Quote of the Day

dubs

20 hours ago, Juror#8 said:

<snip>

Its now 1:22 in the am and those are my thoughts that I think I think. My lady probably thinks I’m texting some other chick. Gotta get to bed. 

Tell her it was Jake from State Farm.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, TH3 said:

This guy wants to be white more than Clarence Thomas......because POTUS knows....WHITE POWER!

That might be the most racist thing posted in this thread. Do you actually believe that personal responsibility is exclusive to white people? 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, TH3 said:

This guy wants to be white more than Clarence Thomas......because POTUS knows....WHITE POWER!

Wow. Didn’t you just get arrested in Virginia for impersonating a police officer and targeting blacks. You are indeed an absolute racist piece of garbage. 

3 hours ago, TH3 said:

If some chant black power, that's ok, but if someone says white power, that's racist? Explain

20 hours ago, TH3 said:

Thinking that all black people must think the same way is racist.  

That's the same as saying all black people like watermelon and are good dancers.

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Totalitarian mindset? 

Sowell is such a chucklehead! That’s seriously funny 

That you don’t see the totalitarian mindset present in “progressives”,  despite example after example every day 

is not funny,  but Illustrative of your closed mind. 

11 minutes ago, B-Man said:

That you don’t see the totalitarian mindset present in “progressives”,  despite example after example every day 

is not funny,  but Illustrative of your closed mind. 

What examples? Obamacare, is that totalitarianism? ? 

It’s kinda hilarious - Trumpholes quoting a guy that basically calls Trump dangerous and a man child.

Thomas Sowell: Why Donald Trump is dangerous

“A man in his 60s, who is still acting like a spoiled adolescent, is not going to grow up in the next four years.”

The Trump Card By Thomas Sowell

Sowell’s take on Trump trade wars?

UTTER DISASTER

PATHETIC

“You do not make America great again by raising the price to Americans, which is what a tariff does.“

Thomas Sowell on Trump’s trade war and Trump’s view on trade surpluses

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Unlike you, adults can admire someone for their intellect and honesty, without having to pass a “purity” test.

Sadly, the small progressive minds cannot process that. 

it’s not hilarious but sad

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1