Result - voting for Josh Allen top 10 plays

1 hour ago, MJS said:

The cool thing is there are enough wow plays to make a second list of 10. Those runs against Kiko Alonso around, the run where he stiff armed the linebacker off of him, etc. And he has some great passes too.

Exactly my thought.  I was watching going wait what about.......came up with a list of about 10-12 plays I thought deserved consideration.

So that’s pretty cool

3 hours ago, JOE IN HAMPTON ROADS said:

I know its a highlight reel, and there are lots of headscratchers available as well.  But I just don't understand how anyone can watch those plays and not think JA is a franchise quarterback.  

Not to mention the 4 4th quarter comebacks last season. 

The problem is today's franchise QBs are measured by 30+ TDs, 60%+ completion and less mistakes...   Allen has not arrived there yet....Consistency is what he needs to improve in his play.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

18 hours ago, thurst44 said:

Fans chose... wisely! I love that the Dallas play where, down 7-0,  he calmly threw from his own end zone on 3rd & 10 and hit Beasley for a first down. The feeling that these kinds of plays will be converted and not end in disaster is a feeling I have not felt since... well, Kelly if ever. 

This is my fave.

I am extremely optimistic about this kid's future. 

He has 'it".

• Like (+1) 1