On "Buffalo Sports Chatter" twitter account

Enjoy!  :beer:

I did, ??

Go Bills!!! I 

• Like (+1) 2

30 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

On "Buffalo Sports Chatter" twitter account

Enjoy!  :beer:

Fans chose... wisely! I love that the Dallas play where, down 7-0,  he calmly threw from his own end zone on 3rd & 10 and hit Beasley for a first down. The feeling that these kinds of plays will be converted and not end in disaster is a feeling I have not felt since... well, Kelly if ever. 

• Like (+1) 10

4 minutes ago, thurst44 said:

Fans chose... wisely! I love that the Dallas play where, down 7-0,  he calmly threw from his own end zone on 3rd & 10 and hit Beasley for a first down. The feeling that these kinds of plays will be converted and not end in disaster is a feeling I have not felt since... well, Kelly if ever. 

and those throws against the Pats and Texans were extremely clutch. End of the game throw to basically tie it up and OT crucial 3rd and 9 situation.

• Like (+1) 4

Thanks for posting that!

Something I hadn't really noticed before, but after he throws to Foster, he manages to pop up out of the pile, and is still looking downfield, pretty much ignoring the guys who had just piled onto him.

It was a very pretty, and good selection, and the top 2 are just downright embarrassing for the Vikes and Cowgirls respectively. ;)

• Like (+1) 2

Missed one play imo.  Week 2 2019 vs the giants https://www.buffalobills.com/video/highlight-josh-allen-rolls-out-and-fires-to-dawson-knox .  I feel that arodgers, Mahomes and allen are probably the only QBs that can make that move and throw.  Maybe Wilson; but he doesn’t have that kind of velocity imo

the jab step to school the blitzer, the legs to create extra time and that arm to thread that laser to Knox. He’s made similar plays before, including one to Brown in that game on a 3rd down, but I liked this one most.  If he didn’t get that amount of heat on the pass, it might’ve been a pick six.  Mustard.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Scramble runs vs Broncos and Bengals where he broke tackles and forced unblocked defenders to miss were very impressive.   Beat multiple defenders.

Because he can make plays like those means he will sometimes react his way into bad sacks.

20 minutes ago, Fixxxer said:

that TD pass to Foster is amazing. Good list, tough to pick one as the best.

Pretty sure he broke some laws of physics on that one, I've got no idea how he got it out of there.

1 minute ago, JESSEFEFFER said:

Scramble runs vs Broncos and Bengals where he broke tackles and forced unblocked defenders to miss were very impressive.   Beat multiple defenders.

Because he can make plays like those means he will sometimes react his way into bad sacks.

That Bronco one were he dodged 3 defenders in the backfield was awesome.

The cool thing is there are enough wow plays to make a second list of 10. Those runs against Kiko Alonso around, the run where he stiff armed the linebacker off of him, etc. And he has some great passes too.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I agree with the top 4, just not in that order.  

The Jax TD pass is number one for me

I guess I'd put that at #2. It was amazing. But that leap over Barr was just such an iconic moment for Josh Allen. I have to put that at #1.

9 minutes ago, MJS said:

I guess I'd put that at #2. It was amazing. But that leap over Barr was just such an iconic moment for Josh Allen. I have to put that at #1.

I expected That to be number one honestly.  The QB sneak was also a very him moment and on prime time, so I can respect that 

• Like (+1) 1