NFLPA recommends that players stop practicing together

Logic

On 6/21/2020 at 3:20 AM, DBilz2500 said:

I’m starting to come to the awful realization that an NFL season will almost be impossible to pull off. Thank you China for ruining that for us as well...

Ha. I'm guessing you're joking? I live in Taiwan and life is normal because our government isn't controlled by demented power freaks averse to data. 

One hour flight to China.

People wear masks, take simple precautions, etc...

You guys can't have a normal life because roughly 40% of you are bone stupid and substitute YouTube videos you like for education.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, billsintaiwan said:

Ha. I'm guessing you're joking? I live in Taiwan and life is normal because our government isn't controlled by demented power freaks averse to data. 

You guys can't have a normal life because roughly 40% of you are bone stupid and substitute YouTube videos you like for education.

Let’s go Bills!!!!!!!! 

30 minutes ago, billsintaiwan said:

Ironically, some people who say they like a guy who "tells it like it is" will hate you for actually telling it like it is.

• Like (+1) 1

On 6/23/2020 at 1:08 PM, Limeaid said:

Tipping over Bison is fun!  Maybe it is dangerous but better the damage be during fun time than practice time.

I found a can of orange spray paint in my son’s car once. Afraid of what the answer might be, I asked why he had the paint. He and his friend had set out to go cow tipping, but it seemed too mean, and they were so docile......so the decorated them instead.

Ugh.....there was a pissed off farmer somewhere!

On 6/23/2020 at 7:45 PM, The Dean said:

And, given the recent reports of people testing negative after previously having the infection having relapses, suggests the virus may lay dormant for a period of time ("dormant" may not be the right medical/technical term). So some people are either getting it twice (which has not yet been established) or the virus simply lies in wait for a period of time, only to resurface. Since this virus is relatively new (less than a year old) do we REALLY know what might happen to those who show no/few symptoms for a period of time.

Russian roulette, indeed. 

From what I have read, it seems the vast majority of times when someone is re-infected it is with their own dormant virus after they have beaten the infection the first time. A very mysterious virus indeed. These weird little quirks about this virus is what gives me pause when thinking about a vaccine. I don’t have complete faith we will see an effective one, but I’ve been wrong before (a lot of times).

18 hours ago, PetermansRedemption said:

From what I have read, it seems the vast majority of times when someone is re-infected it is with their own dormant virus after they have beaten the infection the first time. A very mysterious virus indeed. These weird little quirks about this virus is what gives me pause when thinking about a vaccine. I don’t have complete faith we will see an effective one, but I’ve been wrong before (a lot of times).

I have not seen any analysis of re-infections