RIP James Gandolfini

48 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

LIP (Live in Peace) Liam Neeson.  You have a particular set of skills but none of them do anything to help the Jets win.

More Celebs Jets fans than I thought - New York Jets Message Board ...

Now that one made me belly laugh.  Ok, real Bills fans, the easiest answer to this pest, and he is a pest is just delete as another said any thread, and never reply to his posts.  I’m over this person.  I pledge I will not reply anymore as he is just trying to tweak this board as his team sucks so he trolls here.  Here’s to sweeping the J-E-T-S, Jets, Jets, Jets.  Sad thing is I have a lot of friend who are from NY and Jets or Giants fans.  They would never waste their time on this board.

Bye Bye, Jets 2020 as there is nothing you can say as ridiculous as you’re comments to get me to reply to you.  It’s kind of like our mom taught us TSW, when you have a pain, just ignore him and after a while he goes away.  Attention and getting people in a tizzy is what he desires.

Lastly, love Liam Neeson.  Great movies and the TV show was awesome for two years.  I recommend to my friends on Netflix, but one of those watch from the beginning when at the gym or rainy day.  Much better that way on the show.