LAMP--My Bills Tattoo

3 hours ago, DaaBills said:

Still waiting on that classic pic, y'all know what I'm talking about???

I don’t know if someone else has them saved. I saved them in a snapfish account after making them and haven’t been in there for year. Now it says my pics have been archived and I can’t see them anymore.

if we’re talking about the same infamous one. 

Edited by Bobby Hooks

Very nice. But I think the belly bump is not pronounced enough. That we have the only logo, in all of sports, with a dick, should not be understated. Or, does it grow when you flex? Now that would be a neat trick.

11 hours ago, Bobby Hooks said:

I don’t know if someone else has them saved. I saved them in a snapfish account after making them and haven’t been in there for year. Now it says my pics have been archived and I can’t see them anymore.

if we’re talking about the same infamous one. 

You better believe it!

On 6/19/2020 at 1:18 PM, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Just got it done this morning. I have been thinking about getting this for a long time.

This team means so much to me and like many of you all, I live and breathe this team.

Go Bills!! 

20200619_125400.jpg

Great tat, I dont know about location. When you are walking normally the logo will look

like it is aimed upward. Regardless, thats some love for our team ?

On 6/19/2020 at 1:18 PM, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Just got it done this morning. I have been thinking about getting this for a long time.

This team means so much to me and like many of you all, I live and breathe this team.

Go Bills!! 

20200619_125400.jpg

...uh oh bro...Trudeau will NOT be a happy camper.....

2019 Shipyard - Toronto Argonauts

• Haha (+1) 1