LAMP--My Bills Tattoo

10 minutes ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Just got it done this morning. I have been thinking about getting this for a long time.

This team means so much to me and like many of you all, I live and breathe this team.

Go Bills!! 

20200619_125400.jpg

What's up with the Broncos banner in the background?

You got something to tell us????

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 28

58 minutes ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Just got it done this morning. I have been thinking about getting this for a long time.

This team means so much to me and like many of you all, I live and breathe this team.

Go Bills!! 

20200619_125400.jpg

Now that we all have to do elbow bumps instead of hand shakes, this will be fierce. You can be really aggressive on those elbow bumps, like a hard-charging Buffalo!

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Go Bills!! 

20200619_125400.jpg

Actually a pretty good ink job compared to some I've seen posted in the past. This one is very nice.

• Thank you (+1) 1

I like it CBF.  If younger I would get one, but probably on my backside opposite my fraternity one when I was young and dumb.  48 of us in one night called the Tattoo Crew.  Even a plac on one of the walls of our house.   Long time ago, but don’t regret it.   We all had on left cheek, and all our mascot, but could individualize to a point, so my college nickname will be indelibly be marked on my body.  My kids thought it was cool as young kids.  Only persons who see it are ones of my choosing which is almost never.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Go Bills!! 

20200619_125400.jpg

Cool ?