Jamal Adams Requesting A Trade

H2o

The Jets will continue to be this swamp of misery as long as Gase remains the coach. They have disrespected their players at every turn and it cost them this year in FA. All of the big names they chased chose to sign elsewhere. They got left with mainly 2nd tier and 3rd tier FA's, outside of Pierre Desir who is actually a solid player. The fines, the handling of medical issues, throwing people under the bus, trying to trade their star players last year at the trade deadline, they are about as poorly run an organization can be. Joe Douglas did put together a decent draft imo, but Gase is still the coach of those players. I hope they keep him around because it's beautiful to watch the misery, but I'd be surprised if he's not chasing a floating taco out the door after this season. 

• Like (+1) 3

12 hours ago, TigerJ said:

But Adam Gase is the difference making coach who will lead the Jets to the Super Bowl with their young superstar QB, isn't he?  Jamal Adams surely would want to stay and be part of the coming glory?  LOL

And EVERY defensive player LOVES playing for Greggggggggg!

13 hours ago, njbuff said:

It starts at the top and the Johnson's are every bit as bad as Ralph Wilson was when it comes to "on the field" success.

The Jets will continue to suffer until the Johnson's either sell the team or become competent.

To Mr. Johnson's health. :beer:

May he live long and not prosper.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, H2o said:

The Jets will continue to be this swamp of misery as long as Gase remains the coach. They have disrespected their players at every turn and it cost them this year in FA. All of the big names they chased chose to sign elsewhere. They got left with mainly 2nd tier and 3rd tier FA's, outside of Pierre Desir who is actually a solid player. The fines, the handling of medical issues, throwing people under the bus, trying to trade their star players last year at the trade deadline, they are about as poorly run an organization can be. Joe Douglas did put together a decent draft imo, but Gase is still the coach of those players. I hope they keep him around because it's beautiful to watch the misery, but I'd be surprised if he's not chasing a floating taco out the door after this season. 

Gase is terrible but Woody and Chris Johnson are the real problem.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

He would more likely to get this deal from the Jets if he was coming from another team in FA. that seems to be how they operate. 

It's very possible but he's hoping they've just realized safeties of his kind aren't all that valuable, similar to expensive RBs (cough cough).

19 minutes ago, H2o said:

The Jets will continue to be this swamp of misery as long as Gase remains the coach.

I've never been one to make bold NFL predictions because I simply know I'll never have the knowledge and insight to players or coaches to the extent that I can tell for certain whether they will be successful.

But I'm damn willing to bet the farm on your statement. Of all the coaches you could grab when you have a shiny new first-round quarterback, the only way Gase would be near the top of the list is if the list was alphabetical. And I'm not even sure THAT works for him.

He was a problem in Florida, and I'm convinced he'll be a problem for the Jets.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I've never been one to make bold NFL predictions because I simply know I'll never have the knowledge and insight to players or coaches to the extent that I can tell for certain whether they will be successful.

But I'm damn willing to bet the farm on your statement. Of all the coaches you could grab when you have a shiny new first-round quarterback, the only way Gase would be near the top of the list is if the list was alphabetical. And I'm not even sure THAT works for him.

He was a problem in Florida, and I'm convinced he'll be a problem for the Jets.

Peyton Manning made that guy rich, a supposed hot commodity, and helped him land two HC gigs basically. Look at Tannehill after he got away from Gase. He's not a top 5 QB or anything like that, but it was night and from Miami to Tennessee. 

• Like (+1) 1

It is nice to see other team in turmoil, especially in our division ?

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

This board is so funny. Jets have 6 playoff wins and 2 AFC conference championship game appearances since 2000. Bills have two playoff games in the same time and choked in both of them.

What does that have to do with Jamal Adams situation or their current team. Jamal should want to stay there because they won some playoff games back when he was in elementary school?  

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

This board is so funny. Jets have 6 playoff wins and 2 AFC conference championship game appearances since 2000. Bills have two playoff games in the same time and choked in both of them.

Season 4 Episode 20 GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Thank you (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

And what did the jets do in the playoffs?? That’s right they choked. 

2 hours ago, H2o said:

Peyton Manning made that guy rich, a supposed hot commodity, and helped him land two HC gigs basically. Look at Tannehill after he got away from Gase. He's not a top 5 QB or anything like that, but it was night and from Miami to Tennessee. 

I think that goes to show that Peyton Manning is not a good evaluator of talent. Like what In the hell did he see in Adam Gase that made him think that he was HC material lol

2 hours ago, H2o said:

I think contractually they have to keep him around because if I’m correct they’re still paying for Bowles and Ryan. I could be wrong on Ryan but I know they’re still paying off Bowles, that’s why they didn’t fire Gase last year. That would be 3 HCS on their payroll while 2 of them aren’t on the team anymore