Jamal Adams Requesting A Trade

H2o

Not sure if this is going to end too badly for the Jets. They should be able to get at least a first round pick for him and their 2020 fortunes aren't resting on Adams as good as he is and getting a lot of draft capital and future cap relief might help them out more than Adams in the next 4 years. 

• Like (+1) 1

I’m not a fan of him. Definitely love drama on the Jets though especially with someone who likes to talk as much as Adams. Send him to Seattle, then we can hear him flip come contract time when they can’t pay him cause Wilson has a 50 million cap hit ??

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

Not sure if this is going to end too badly for the Jets. They should be able to get at least a first round pick for him and their 2020 fortunes aren't resting on Adams as good as he is and getting a lot of draft capital and future cap relief might help them out more than Adams in the next 4 years. 

Rinse and repeat with every player they draft who by some act of God turns out decent 

• Like (+1) 3

46 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

Embarrassing franchise that buys the highest priced FA players that contribute nothing but let their actual drafted talent walk out. Pathetic! 

Donald is that you? That being said I agree wholeheartedly, this just sounds eerily like a tweet from our fearless leader. 

Edited by Bills Survivor
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

The Cowboys will offer a 1st and the Jets will accept (maybe a mid-round pick ends up there too). 

With Dak's upcoming contract can the Cowboys afford him?

Well that's my contribution to the thread, see you all in 20 pages.

• Haha (+1) 10
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, DCbillsfan said:

J-E-T-S.  Mess Mess Mess!!!

J>E>T>S> Just Endure The Shame

I'll happily make this a jets joke thread for your reading pleasure and because we all need to laugh especially Now 

J>E>T>S Just End the Season

Q: How many Jets fans does it take to change a light bulb?

A: None they are happy living in Buffalos shadow!

Q: Want to hear a Jets joke?

A:  Sam Darnold

Q: What do the New York Jets and Billy Graham have in common?

A: They both can make 70,000 people stand up and yell "Jesus Christ".

Q: What does a New York Jets fan and a bottle of beer have in common?

A: They're both empty from the neck up.

My wife was about to put on a Jets jersey, I reminded her it was a choking hazard

:slappy::slappy::slappy::slappy:

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

29 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Ding ding ding

Hate to say it, but you are 100 percent right. You can’t stand up there like Joe Douglas has preaching how you want to have “the best culture in sports” and have guys like this around. 

The Jets are 16-32 in Jamal Adams three years with the team. To paraphrase Branch Rickey “I can lose with you I can lose without you”. 

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

The Raiders trading Khalil Mack after the draft. Sometimes you misread the situation and have to bite the bullet. 

• Like (+1) 1

At a time when high quality coverage safeties are of the utmost importance and the NFL is more of a passing league than ever, I don't see a box safety like Adams being worth the money he likely wants and the headaches he seems to create.

It's not that he's not an elite box safety and a great leader -- he absolutely is both of those things. It's just that investing big bucks in a run-stopping safety who is not elite in coverage doesn't seem fiscally wise in the 2020 NFL.

Ship him out.

• Like (+1) 6