Miami Dolphins Podcast talk about Bills with Sal

Thanks. that was good stuff. Mr. Sal discussed what we already know, but nice to hear some different nuances. It would have been nice if they did more comparisons with the Bills and Dolphins, but I get the focus. Was hoping for more of "this is what you've done.....this is what we've done."

Now based on that audio, if Mr. Capaccio is a coffee drinker, he needs to drop it to about 50 percent. A little too ampt up!!  I'm in Tampa and used to listen to WGR, but haven't in awhile. (too many connection problems), but Capaccio seemed a bit too wired in that podcast.

However, after 2 decades and the recent developments, can you blame him for being "wired"? ..... or anyone.?

Edited by Fleezoid
  • Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Fleezoid said:

Now based on that audio, if Mr. Capaccio is a coffee drinker, he needs to drop it to about 50 percent. A little too ampt up!!  I'm in Tampa and used to listen to WGR, but haven't in awhile. (too many connection problems), but Capaccio seemed a bit too wired in that podcast.

However, after 2 decades and the recent developments, can you blame him for being "wired"? ..... or anyone.?

Sal was a fan doing a web broadcast that was really popular and ended up getting hired by WGR. He has a lot of enthusiasm for his work which is a nice change of pace to many other media that are apparently forced at gunpoint to cover the Bills.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

4 hours ago, eball said:

I was at that game...Robey-Coleman with the early pick six, then Carpenter nailed the late GW FG.  Good times.

What year was that?  I might go back and watch it.

I believe that was the game Kyle (Meatball) Williams treated a fumble recovery like a hot potato that was baked in a nuclear reactor on the game winning drive. Funny to watch if someone can post it.

Just now, billsbackto81 said:

I believe that was the game Kyle (Meatball) Williams treated a fumble recovery like a hot potato that was baked in a nuclear reactor on the game winning FG drive. Funny to watch if someone can post it.