Giants kicker arrested for alleged hit and run

Greg S

7 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

maybe they are waiting for the Bills to cut Fromm first?

They should both be cut.  But I think a 3% tattoo is a hell of a lot worse than Fromm's stupid comments.  Either way, there should be no room in the NFL for either one of them, in my opinion.  Standards need to be higher. 

4 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Depends how big a football fan the judge is.  Hell, the judge's part time gig might be NFL game official.  "Well, recuuuuuuse me!"

Nope. The NFL hasn't left it up to local judges and juries in years. They drop their own hammer of justice now.

4 hours ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Yeah, I mean if there is a start kicker in the league there is only one and he's in Baltimore.

Josh Lambo went 33 of 34 but he's in Jacksonville so nobody cares.

9 hours ago, BornAgainBillsFan said:

Nope. The NFL hasn't left it up to local judges and juries in years. They drop their own hammer of justice now.

The Giants kicker deserves some criminal and civil penalties if allegations are proven, not just league discipline.

21 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Depends how big a football fan the judge is.  Hell, the judge's part time gig might be NFL game official.  "Well, recuuuuuuse me!"

17 hours ago, BornAgainBillsFan said:

7 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

The Giants kicker deserves some criminal and civil penalties if allegations are proven, not just league discipline.

No I was responding to your suggestion that his fate depends on a judge. I'm pretty sure you were kidding. But, regardless of what happens in a court of law, the NFL will make sure he pays a price, by way of a lengthy suspension. He deserves all forms of repercussions coming his way.

I'm old enough to remember the days of Cincy DB Pacman Jones "making it rain" in a strip club, then beating the crap out of any stripper who dared pick up the money. But since he wisely chose to do it in the Cincinnati area, the Bengal fan jury voted not guilty in 10 minutes. At the time, the NFL was getting crushed in the PR dept, but Sheriff Goodell put an end to that as soon as he became commish by making league disciplinary actions totally separate from criminal or civil court proceedings.

Edited by BornAgainBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 1