Giants kicker arrested for alleged hit and run

Greg S

52 minutes ago, Greg S said:

Well you can consider his NFL career over for the not to distant future i believe he will be among the cuts this year on the Giants team ...

These guys have the world by the ass and just blow it a uber is much less expensive than the decision he made !

55 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Between this guy and Josh Brown, the Giants have a knack for finding a-hole kickers.

I think NE beat them out with their 3-percenter.  I can't believe they haven't parted ways with that clown, yet.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

I think NE beat them out with their 3-percenter.  I can't believe they haven't parted ways with that clown, yet.

See, it's working.  4D chess.  BB and Company living rent free in 'The Windmills of Your Mind'.  ?

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013

8 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Lucky he didn’t kill the person he tboned.

drunk, suspended license, 100 mph, running red light. 

idiot. 

Idiot Kicker

• Like (+1) 2

29 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

idiot. 

If only he tried as hard to split the uprights as he did that car...

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, T master said:

Well you can consider his NFL career over for the not to distant future i believe he will be among the cuts this year on the Giants team ...

These guys have the world by the ass and just blow it a uber is much less expensive than the decision he made !

You just can't fix stupid. I mean there are mistakes and then there are compounding the mistake by not owning up to it.  Not a smart person move.And compounded by having a hugely blessed life and taking that for granted by risking it all with a stupid spur of the moment decision AND drinking and driving allegedly?....again just not smart. Really guy?

Edited by Muppy

26 minutes ago, Muppy said:

You just can't fix stupid. I mean there are mistakes and then there are compounding the mistake by not owning up to it.  Not a smart person move.And compounded by having a hugely blessed life and taking that for granted by risking it all with a stupid spur of the moment decision AND drinking and driving allegedly?....again just not smart. Really guy?

loved that line from Ron White.  You can’t fix stupid, and you’re right.  Why aren’t these guys even if temporary meaning four years on average, making $400,000 not taking an Uber say twice a week in the off season. These guys if they lived relatively reasonable, and banked a bunch can more than afford to have fun.  It’s not like most don’t have huge mortgages, cars are her choice, kids, again a choice, and build up a retirement.

4 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

idiot. 

Even Marcell Dareus thinks this is dangerous behavior....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1