Botts Canned!

Adams and Krueger have a working relationship so this is probably a copycat attempt by Kim at a McDermott-Beane type union, hoping to catch lightning in a bottle again. Either way, good f'ing riddance to the ineffective, milquetoast Botts. This franchise and its fans deserve much better. We have Shawshanked thru the sewage pipe for far too long now.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Adams is a lucky duck. He finds this team a decent goalie to share time with Ullmark, another scoring winger and this team can take off. Adams will look like genius 

well, a non blind one is going to help

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Dear lord.  What a joke the Sabres have become.  And to think Pegs was a hockey guy.  Tim Murray got a raw deal.  That team was loaded with talent.  And they hire this dud, publicly support him, fire him a month later, and they just bring a guy up in house who has never done the job?  Smooth. 

I think they just ties the longest playoff drought in nhl history.  Man if people actually cared more about hockey, this would be such a bigger deal.  One of the worst run franchises in sports and they have one of the best players in the game.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

Anybody else find it interesting that Pegula is 0-fer on Pittsburgh guys with the Sabres (and I guess Bills if you count Whaley). I have had my criticism of McBeane. But watching the Sabres circle the drain for a decade is a good reality for how bad this organization could get. Pay McBeane whatever the hell they want. Forever 9-7 would be better than the decade of trash Terry has put on the ice for 10 years now. 

4 minutes ago, Mango said:

Anybody else find it interesting that Pegula is 0-fer on Pittsburgh guys with the Sabres (and I guess Bills if you count Whaley). I have had my criticism of McBeane. But watching the Sabres circle the drain for a decade is a good reality for how bad this organization could get. Pay McBeane whatever the hell they want. Forever 9-7 would be better than the decade of trash Terry has put on the ice for 10 years now. 

Whaley built a really good team here, wasn’t given the power to choice his own coach, and had a winning record. I don’t think it’s fair to include him with the Sabre’s’ mess.

its kinda of amazing.  The Bills are like the Patriots compared to the Sabres.  Yet, the fans still pack the place for some awful hockey, minus one player.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, C.Biscuit97 said:

Whaley built a really good team here, wasn’t given the power to choice his own coach, and had a winning record. I don’t think it’s fair to include him with the Sabre’s’ mess.

its kinda of amazing.  The Bills are like the Patriots compared to the Sabres.  Yet, the fans still pack the place for some awful hockey, minus one player.

I fully agree with you here. 

1 hour ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Tim Murray got a raw deal.  

Please explain this oddity.

The Botts' mis-hiring is not an indication of Murray's failures.

The pegulas are saviors for keeping the sabres and bills in buffalo and for what theyve done for the city. For anyone that wants to see the teams succeed... They are a major problem.

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut ... That's what happened with McBeane. I have zero confidence in them righting the sabres ship which has been sinking for a while now.

Edited by Process