Baccari Rambo Arrested for Rape

39 minutes ago, FireChans said:

I mean, he’s a black guy charged with rape, he must be guilty, right?

and on the same token a woman has reported a rape and she must be lying right?

why introduce his race into this anyway...what does race  have to do with it?   His race was the last thing I thought of when I read the charges filed. red herring

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Captain Hindsight said:

The majority of players are not bad people. You implied since one guy who has been out of the league for several years was accused of a crime, no player should be allowed to protest or ask for change. You posted a straw man argument. Try harder

Here is an arrest record from 2018. https://www.usatoday.com/sports/nfl/arrests/2018/all/all/

34 arrests out of 1,696 players (53 man rosters). That is 2%

34 arrests out of 2,880 players (90 man rosters)  That is 1.1%

Try harder

I didn't know those were the numbers.  That is alot...  I mean, relative to your point, you aren't wrong.  But, in a vacuum, if 1 to 2% of participants in an activity are being arrested, that is a real problem.  

30 minutes ago, BillsFan17 said:

Elaborate or move on.

First of all, the fact that you were "waiting for this one" is a level of pathetic I can't wrap my head around. If you sit around on a message board waiting, you genuinely need a life.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/freebeacon.com/issues/nfl-players-protested-national-anthem-sunday-arrest-records/amp/

And here, more than one more, all who knelt with criminal background.

Now please, go find a ***** hobby.

You mad, bro?

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

Something is weird .... the call to the police came from his apartment, but the rape occurred at a different location?

Not really weird...from another article:

Athens-Clarke County Police responded to a rape call on Saturday at 1:17 a.m. The incident took place at 150 W. Broad Street, the address for the Georgia Heights apartments in downtown Athens, Georgia. Rambo’s address is listed in that complex.

3 minutes ago, eball said:

Not really weird...from another article:

Athens-Clarke County Police responded to a rape call on Saturday at 1:17 a.m. The incident took place at 150 W. Broad Street, the address for the Georgia Heights apartments in downtown Athens, Georgia. Rambo’s address is listed in that complex.

Yeah, some more thoroughly written articles have been shared.  I just edited my post to make sure everyone knows.  

21 minutes ago, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

I didn't know those were the numbers.  That is alot...  I mean, relative to your point, you aren't wrong.  But, in a vacuum, if 1 to 2% of participants in an activity are being arrested, that is a real problem.  

Those numbers are better than the national average, so the racist narrative that the league is made up of criminals and thugs is propaganda from right wing media.

• Like (+1) 3

59 minutes ago, FireChans said:

I for one would love to see Chiefs players kneel to protest their teammate beating his girlfriend. Eh, whatever, who care about that amiright?????

Nobody?

@C.Biscuit97 isn’t this your domain? Does Tyreek’s girlfriend matter? Does that woman Kareem Hunt kicked in the stomach matter? Should Baker kneel for her? 

Anybody? Bueller? Bueller? 

Edited by FireChans
  • Haha (+1) 1