Baccari Rambo Arrested for Rape

Something is weird .... the call to the police came from his apartment, but the rape occurred at a different location?

EDIT:  I got clarification from a couple other posters downstream.  

Edited by Gugny
  • Like (+1) 1

Guys, I know it’s knee jerk to make jokes of this act, but there is nothing funny about it.  If he didn’t do it and there is a situation of a woman trying to intimidate for $ or something else, and would be terrible.  If he did do it, it’s terrible and not funny as I always reach to my sisters, my daughter, my ex-wife, and many of my female platonic friends.  I’d want to kill the guy even though I wouldn’t break the law.  Unfortunately, I have women very close to me who have gone through men going too far, not to be shared, and I’ve seen the emotional repercussions.  It makes me sick to my stomach.

If he did it, I hope he burns in hell and spends the rest of his life in jail.  If she lied, I hope she ends up in jail for a very long period of time.  Either way, I’m very sorry For whoever is the victim.  Until there is a conviction, I’ll reserve judgment as to the possible perpetrator.

• Like (+1) 14
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 4

10 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Something is weird .... the call to the police came from his apartment, but the rape occurred at a different location?

I don't understand, what's weird? It seems logical and any number of explanations consistent with the claims. I'm assuming she made the call from his apartment, right, not a third party? My guess would be, the rape happened somewhere else, she was still being held by him in a way in which she felt unsafe to leave. Perhaps avoided further advances. And then called the police when he was asleep.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Gugny said:

was waiting to see how long it would take for the blame the girl post.  jesus christ man.

• Like (+1) 5

Greg, well said as she could have been raped, again maybe, goes to the hospital, gets a rape kit, and then calls It in from the hospital, or calls from home in shame, goes to the hospital and the police meet her there, and so on.  The point Greg astutely brings out is a number of different variables could have happened, and people report rape.  unfortunately I know too well as I was on a rape trauma team before going into the medical device business as a licensed psychotherapist.  This is beyond what I’ve shared as people close to me have dealt with issues like this one.  That is why I don’t automatically believe one side over another.  I’ve seen monsters who’ve raped others including husbands with their wives, and I’ve seen in custody or other jealous issues of fake allegations.  This is the reason why a rape kit is the easiest forensic evidence to motivate the police and DA to indict.

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

I don't understand, what's weird? It seems logical and any number of explanations consistent with the claims. I'm assuming she made the call from his apartment, right, not a third party? My guess would be, the rape happened somewhere else, she was still being held by him in a way in which she felt unsafe to leave. Perhaps avoided further advances. And then called the police when he was asleep.

You've deduced quite a bit from this article.  So I guess he's guilty, right?

4 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

was waiting to see how long it would take for the blame the girl post.  jesus christ man.

I didn't see one of those.  My post was more of a, "let's get some facts before putting this guy in the electric chair," kind of post.  But I can see why you would already find him guilty.

Edited by Gugny
  • Like (+1) 4