Is Mead losing it?

58 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

all i can report is that they enjoyed @mead107 wife much more than Mead...not a hard thing to believe if you have ever met Mead

That is because she hands out the Stromboli with out taking a bite out of it.  ?????

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

Toublesome

Stromboli shortage >>> toilet paper shortage

It has been several years since Mrs. Lew and I attended the tailgate at Hammers for the home opener and she

still raves about the stromboli  !

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, LewPort71 said:

Toublesome

Stromboli shortage >>> toilet paper shortage

It has been several years since Mrs. Lew and I attended the tailgate at Hammers for the home opener and she

still raves about the stromboli  !

To give you an idea as to the inspiration for this thread, @mead107 now stuffs his Stromboli with “sausage, wieners, melons, and ham/roast beef”.

Don’t ask. 

• Haha (+1) 2

On 6/28/2020 at 7:19 AM, gobilz said:

Melon talk 

Melon Shots

Take a big melon, cut a 1 inch circular hole in the Top Middle (not the end) of it.  Insert a bottle of Vodka, let sit 24 hours. 

Cleanly remove the bottle and you end up with melon flavored liquid in the bottle and with a melon scooper you get Melon Shots for a party 

3 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Melon Shots

Take a big melon, cut a 1 inch circular hole in the Top Middle (not the end) of it.  Insert a bottle of Vodka, let sit 24 hours. 

Cleanly remove the bottle and you end up with melon flavored liquid in the bottle and with a melon scooper you get Melon Shots for a party 

Have had ? shots I think ?

On 6/30/2020 at 5:29 PM, mead107 said:

Have had ? shots I think ?

Recently I've made my bedtime snack/dessert mixed melon chunks (always some watermelon) with their juices and drizzled with a bit of vodka. When I'm done eating the melon, I stick the bowl in the freezer for a bit. Then drink the ice cold vodka melon shot (or three). I'm hooked!

• Like (+1) 1