Bills wrap up draft pics. Signed sealed and delivered. Moss has officially signed.

On 6/16/2020 at 3:35 PM, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Cool.  Like they really have a choice up in cap strapped NE**

Est. Cap Space (Top 51):$1,853,479.00 

:lol:

Ying and Yang.  

One Good, one Bad 

:lol:

Kraft spent that on Hookers and Massage parlors last year ;)

BTW Shady I was joking about the sign and trade... it was a running joke about Moss being the last one to put pen to paper. 

Edited by JMF2006
must have still been asleep when I typed that a 330 am ;)
  • Like (+1) 1

On 6/15/2020 at 8:49 PM, Rubes said:

Bills only the second team to sign all draft picks this year (the Pats**** are the other).

Half of all teams haven't even signed a single draft pick yet.

The longer I watch McBeane, the more similarities with the Patriots appear.

I don't think it is an accident that the Bills and Pats are the only two teams in this position.  The Bills and Pats don't do everything the same; I really don't think McBeane are prepared to bend the rules of the league the way Belichick does.   

Here's what I believe they have in common:

1. Fill the roster with  physically tough athletes and who are fierce competitors.

2. Teach and look for versatility.

3. Build a team that can play multiple styles.

4. Do your job. 

5. Accept wherever you are and work from there.  It seems the Bills were among the league leaders in figuring out how to prepare a team without OTAs and spring workouts. Beane and the Pats seems to be among the league leaders in figuring out the new CBA - everyone knows that it's better to have your drafted players signed up as soon as possible so that they can get focused on the transition to playing in the pros, but apparently most teams are hung up trying to get it done.  

• Like (+1) 2