Bills wrap up draft pics. Signed sealed and delivered. Moss has officially signed.

59 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

This is like owning a Lamborghini on a dead end street

Keeping the miles low for resale value ?

Very wise.

I think these two RBs are going to change Bills offensive effectiveness in just one season together.

Love this kid, and bonus points to McBeanes and Brian Daboll pairing him with Singletary !!

Go Bills !

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, Buffalo Boy said:

You peeked?

?

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Ha! I went to post it awhile ago but it is was in the Moss draft day thread so I figured it wasn’t getting its own thread. I was wrong - this Is big. Yuuuuuuuge!

you know you’re Aways aces in my book my friend.  I thought that might playfully tweak you.  Have a good night Yolo.

3 hours ago, Bangarang said:

That's the entire draft class signed right?

Moss joins DE A.J. Epenesa, WR Grabriel Davis, QB Jake Fromm, WR Isaiah Hodgins, K Tyler Bass and CB Dane Jackson to sign their contracts.

https://www.niagara-gazette.com/sports/buffalo_bills/bills-wrap-up-draft-signings/article_f0b437b2-b829-5845-88c8-516766c85522.html

Bills wrap up draft signings

ORCHARD PARK — The Buffalo Bills have their entire seven-player draft class under contract after signing running back Zack Moss to a four-year deal on Monday. M

Bills only the second team to sign all draft picks this year (the Pats**** are the other).

Half of all teams haven't even signed a single draft pick yet.

Edited by Rubes
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, machine gun kelly said:

It’s funny now so many people were running down the hall with their hair on fire when he was not signed yet.  I’m not sure of the hold up, but as I said then, it was probably off set language.  He’s going to be fun to watch.

If you’re really interested in the answer, it’s because 3rd round picks have more flexibility than the picks in any other rounds.  It’s strange, but that’s why there was a delay; there is actual negotiating that goes on for the 3rd rounders while everything else is pretty much slotted.

• Like (+1) 4