Lamar Jackson almost crashes into a jet ski playing beach football

9 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Funny.  Be safe, but you can’t live in a bubble.  Some of these posts actually ,makes me feel for these guys.  He’s a young man and just playing a fun touch game from what I can tell.  Can’t live like John Travolta from Bubble Boy.  Youngins, look it up. It’s a stupid movie from the late 70’s or 80’s and believe me it’s dumb, but you’ll get the reference.

If I had 100s of millions of dollars on the line like Lamar, I would be fine with "taking it easy" for a few years to be able to retire at 30, set for life.

Sure, play some touch football. But no need to go HAM just to impress your friends.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, teef said:

there's nothing dumb about that movie!  the scene where the girl jumps the horse over the mobile bubble...pure poetry.

The one with Jake Gyllenhaal was better and got a nod from J. Cole.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, machine gun kelly said:

Funny.  Be safe, but you can’t live in a bubble.  Some of these posts actually ,makes me feel for these guys.  He’s a young man and just playing a fun touch game from what I can tell.  Can’t live like John Travolta from Bubble Boy.  Youngins, look it up. It’s a stupid movie from the late 70’s or 80’s and believe me it’s dumb, but you’ll get the reference.

And a classic Seinfeld episode, better, much better, than the movie.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

It was funny just yesterday Kirwan on NFLR mentioned when he was writing up contracts at the Jets, they would regularly add clauses in contracts, no snow skiing, jet skiing, basketball, motorcycles, etc.  It makes sense although in Lamar’s situation, he was just playing beach football, and decides to try and hurdle a jet ski.  Not his best choice.  Thankfully, it turns out it’s not that bad.