Lamar Jackson almost crashes into a jet ski playing beach football

4 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Lamar Jackson getting tackled over a jet ski seems like something that should not happen 

Beane: “Sign the jet ski”

It's a personal watercraft.  Get it right. 

Funny.  Be safe, but you can’t live in a bubble.  Some of these posts actually ,makes me feel for these guys.  He’s a young man and just playing a fun touch game from what I can tell.  Can’t live like John Travolta from Bubble Boy.  Youngins, look it up. It’s a stupid movie from the late 70’s or 80’s and believe me it’s dumb, but you’ll get the reference.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Funny.  Be safe, but you can’t live in a bubble.  Some of these posts actually ,makes me feel for these guys.  He’s a young man and just playing a fun touch game from what I can tell.  Can’t live like John Travolta from Bubble Boy.  Youngins, look it up. It’s a stupid movie from the late 70’s or 80’s and believe me it’s dumb, but you’ll get the reference.

there's nothing dumb about that movie!  the scene where the girl jumps the horse over the mobile bubble...pure poetry.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, blacklabel said:

John Harbaugh's butthole probably just clenched up enough to poop a diamond. 

I prefer the, he could fold a nickel with his butt cheeks saying...good for all tight azsez...  ?

• Haha (+1) 4