Daughter of Hank Williams Jr. Dead at 27

T&C

1 minute ago, bbb said:

And, his father was only 29 when he died.  

Take nothing for granted. Every day is a gift, so we need to make the most of it.

I do my best, but need to do better. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

• 1 month later...

It was not a 13-year old (2007) SUV. Unfortunately this is a misprint that keeps getting circulated around in the news reports and understandably people are confused. It was a 2017 SUV. Look on her Instagram page. Her husband gave her a brand new 2017 Chevy Tahoe for Christmas 2017, the pictures are all there. It's aggravating that the media keeps reporting incorrect information. :( Still, this dear lady should have been buckled up... she was not, according to her brother's Facebook page. The seat belt surely would have saved her life. It's sickening to think of all the life she lost because of one split second bad decision not to buckle up. My heart goes out to her for the lifetime she has lost,, to her beautiful children, to her wonderful husband who will now raise them alone, and to Hank Williams Jr. which no father should ever have to live to see his young daughter taken too soon. This is one of the greatest, deepest tragedies, so very sad. There are no words.

On 6/15/2020 at 7:38 AM, ExiledInIllinois said:

Driving a 13 year old SUV and towing a boat.  Jeeze Louise! Was she wearing  a seat belt?  The way I read it,  passenger  survived.  Did she over-correct when she  crossed over into  the  oncoming  lanes?

Sad... RIP.

e. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Alexandra66 said:

It was not a 13-year old (2007) SUV. Unfortunately this is a misprint that keeps getting circulated around in the news reports and understandably people are confused. It was a 2017 SUV. Look on her Instagram page. Her husband gave her a brand new 2017 Chevy Tahoe for Christmas 2017, the pictures are all there. It's aggravating that the media keeps reporting incorrect information. :( Still, this dear lady should have been buckled up... she was not, according to her brother's Facebook page. The seat belt surely would have saved her life. It's sickening to think of all the life she lost because of one split second bad decision not to buckle up. My heart goes out to her for the lifetime she has lost,, to her beautiful children, to her wonderful husband who will now raise them alone, and to Hank Williams Jr. which no father should ever have to live to see his young daughter taken too soon. This is one of the greatest, deepest tragedies, so very sad. There are no words.

e. 

Thanks!

I usually  take lightly what the media  prints.  God I know  how  they recycle ♻️ the same tired misinformation  about stories  around. ? 

I just found  it odd that vehicle  was possibly  that old  considering  the money  they had.  But more power  to them if they wanted  to maintain  an older  vehicle! I really  respect that!

Again,  thanks for  the right info!

Edited by ExiledInIllinois
  • Like (+1) 1

I don't understand how anyone today, especially someone so young, doesn't buckle their seatbelt. I'm 10+ years older and I can't remember a time growing up when we weren't told to always wear it and being forced to do so. Its similar to smoking, how any younger person today can take up smoking, knowing how much we know about it and its danger to your health

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, apuszczalowski said:

I don't understand how anyone today, especially someone so young, doesn't buckle their seatbelt. I'm 10+ years older and I can't remember a time growing up when we weren't told to always wear it and being forced to do so. Its similar to smoking, how any younger person today can take up smoking, knowing how much we know about it and its danger to your health

It's quite possible she just took it off for a second...maybe to grab something in a back seat, who knows?  I where mine religiously, but to say I have never took it off for a few seconds for various reasons would be a lie.